Mandatory Bnet Maintenance Thread

Friends of mine can still get in… but I get stuck at the realm selection screen.
:frowning:

4 Likes

Blizzard is waging a full scale attack on the Gnomes. Gnomes in response have disabled the login servers.

From my sources Blizzard is working with local animal groups to helicopter in a massive amount of squirrels to fight the Gnomes remaining inside Blizzard HQ.

I pray that we can rid the game of the Gnome menace.

8 Likes

-awkward moment when you just made gnomes on moonguard-

:eyes:

Same. Hopefully I can find something entertaining or at least distracting here…

I just finished all my chores, it’s 4pm here… I was hoping to chillax with some WoW. :frowning:

You have friends? Lucky. :cry:

YOU TOO can have frens! :heart:

5 Likes

Interesting.

I was debating logging in or doing a few things around the house… I was about to log in… then decided :

“Eh, I should take care of a few things, and log in later.”

I guess if I had tried logging in, I would have been irritated and bothered… now I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Well, it seems to be hit and miss as I still see people playing. Just not me. :sob:

1 Like

I am having ZERO issues getting online.

I was playing but was dumb enough to want to switch realms to play another character…now I cant. :tired_face: Side note: Never switch realms when stuff like this is happening.

1 Like

I have been playing and changing characters since 7 am EST with no issues…

I can’t even get to a realm list…
Oh well time to get into some trouble :rofl:

1 Like

Got dc’ed right as i entered adamant vaults. RIP weekly conduit upgrade.

Yea it’s completely random it seems, you got lucky, forum AND game connected.

Cute glasses, by the way Unian.

1 Like

What did you DO???

I made a mechagnome to play in Hawke’s junk shop.

[edit] Rebooting does not magically grant me access. :frowning:

They said slow log ins etc but since it’s work done on bnet then this sucks lol - - don’t have much to do around here and music ain’t coming to me [fiddled around in the program and wasn’t feeling it] - - guess it’s gonna be a boring day today.

Slow logins would suggest I’d be able to get in on any of my attempts the past half hour…

I will give up and take a shower.