Mana, health, engergy and rage regen

Are we getting the 5 second intervals or is it going to be regenerating in real time like on live?

Uh… none of those things regenerated in 5 second intervals, iirc.

Energy will be the 2 second intervals. Not sure about the rest but I’d imagine its the same.

I guess he means the 5 second rule. Where you start regening more after 5 seconds of not casting. I don’t know.

Energy will come in intervals. Rage should come with melee swings and such.

1 Like

Everything we’ve been led to believe is that it will work like it did during Vanilla.

1 Like

I remember that and some classes had a talent to continue regaining some mana through that but not all of them.

Mana, health, energy, and focus regen on a 2 second heartbeat. Mana has the 5 second rule, where in if you cast a spell your mana wont start to regen until 5 seconds later. You have ways around that though, for the most part.

I believe mp5 isn’t affected by the five second rule.

Iirc, All mana users have a base 0 regen of mana for 5 sec after casting a spell. (Unless talented/proc from certain talents).

Mp5 was a stat on some spells (ie blessing of wisdom), gear, or potions.

No changes.

I think it’s the 5 second rule. As long as you can pick the mana off the floor within 5 seconds, you can still eat it.

2 Likes

I understand. If you cast a spell, it didn’t matter if you had a million spirit. You regen no mana for the next 5 seconds, except whatever mp5 you have. I’m just saying the rule didn’t apply to mp5.

I was just chiming in. Wasnt trying to say what you said was incorrect.

Plus talents… which as mentioned above, is a % of your full regen.

Yes we are getting the 2 second server ticks for mana, hp, energy and the 5 second mana window.

Is everyone online on the same tick or does each person have their own?

Same tick. It’s a server tick.