Man, that LFG experience

Probly a booster mage. This is one problem with it. Bad players with too much gold the waters are muddied.

I’m mostly mum when it comes to the carry business but I couldn’t bring myself to ever becoming a seller because of all the collateral damage involved which is of course the innocent who have to group with the carried in the future. In my conscience it doesn’t seem right indirectly screwing over people like that.

I never understand this pull. It’s way to small and mobs don’t enough for you to waste a lust on. My standard pull in HoA is a 2 pack. I never need to pull the mob in the middle. Then lust the 2nd pull which is mainly where the shard will be (if on good group I would do a 5-6pack pull with lust ) >.>

Tanks really should know when to start kiting to minimize sanguine healing. Too many do it too late.

Do it the same they do on Warcraft logs, based on your iLVL range and not just an overall number across all characters. Top DPS, average DPS and parses, maybe add amount of keys left or kicked from, doing this based on iLVL would give you at a glance a chance to see what they are capable off.

And than players who pull the king of crap OP had, or players who pull the “Let’s tank a key so we can sell a key” crap, along with those who leave and any other reason we can see that ruins keys would get weeded out very fast and it would improve a lot.

And so what if you are just bad and are being denied keys because of your performance, a part of this game is on you to learn to play and not try and get into content you shouldn’t be doing.

So what if you have a 240 iLVL and think you deserve a chance at an M15 because of any stupid reason you want to give, if you are bad you need to admit it and own it and than work to get better instead of constantly making excuses and blaming others, we have ALL been there. There is not one person who plays this game that was not bad at one point or another and we have all strived to improve our performance to get to where we want to get to.

Yeh and that’s why I’ve asked before many times for logs to be added so you can see players who have been carried and who are ruining keys. Or to just flat out ban boosting as a thing, either one works for me.

There are just too many reasons why pugging a group is a bad idea. I regularly hit high DPS and can out DPS even a Venthyr balance druid in a group with a top ranked tank who pulls massive and can 3 chest and M15 with one eye closed. But even than I have gone down to low keys to do something like getting that missing M+ rating from a specific key or to farm mounts and OMG even when I hit like a MAC truck on steroids you just can’t carry some people.

Even when I tank an M5 (when I can tank an M20 timed), you get players who are that bad for their iLVL that it really does just make you wonder why you even bother pugging in the first place.

But honestly if they had public log information so I can see what I am getting into, you never know it may entice me to once again go back to pugging should I ever need to.

It not be so bad but even I as an average player…on a hunter usually no less am going yeah lets wait a minute. Healz is so OOM they may actually be negative mana. Most of us have cd’s fully burned and recharging.

We can do that monster pull, tnak. In like 30 seconds. See this in my heroics even. They just pull everything…

It ain’t dps sometimes.

I personally am delayed DPS. I make sure the other 3 people see clearly and distinctly tank pulled it all. So i hop in doing damage like 5+ seconds later.

1 Like

yes blizzard could easily implement this in game and do it a way that would be easy to understand and not get people so butt hurt.
use the bronze, silver, and gold method would be great. say you where in the 95% on a boss well that shows up as gold for that boss. easy!

Well pugging mythic plus is kinda complicated, since there is no fool proof method to ensuring a good group. Raider IO? Could have been carried. Logs? Dont always show the full picture of the run. Number of keys completed? Doing a hundred 15 to 20 keys doesnt mean you can time a single 21. The best bet you’ll have is to try and look at all three of these factors combined to paint the best picture. I for instance am well on my way to 2.5k IO, and pug literally everything. With that said, my maximum dps output is in the 9kish range at the end of a run, which is a fair bit below some of the 10 to 11k monsters I play with. Raw damage in and of itself does not make a key, however, and avoiding damage while doing the correct interrupts or priority kill orders is also very important. Even with that said, you shouldn’t be struggling with low keys at this point. My bet is that your probably stuck with the dregs this late into the tier. The people you need who would make those runs smooth have either moved to higher brackets or quit till 9.2

i don’t know about anybody else but if i join pug 15s on my 248/251 healers it’s to fill my vault :man_shrugging:

Today I did a dps key with a venthyr ret paladin who only cast ashen 2 times in the whole key. He did more dps with shield of vengeance than he did with ashen hallow lmao.

People never fail to surprise me with how bad they can be ar the game.