Man found dead waiting in queue for WoW Classic

Hoping we don’t get 24 hour queues this weekend. :frowning:

7 Likes

Remember when Blizzard announced that certain servers were overpopulated a week or two before launch? And them strongly suggesting to move to a different server? And that if people didn’t they would experience insane queue time. Remember that?

18 Likes

Do not bring logic into this thread. Not allow.

OP, continue complaining…how enjoyable.

6 Likes

Remember when the new servers that they launched in response to that overpopulation are also overpopulated, and the servers that launched early AFTER launch are overpopulated, and the only servers that don’t have queues are the ones that nobody is playing on because they all started on overpopulated servers, and that even if people want to move to underpopulated servers they can’t because all of their friends and family are already 4 days into a populated server and the only people playing on new servers are people without friends?

I do. I 'member.

11 Likes

Maybe you and your friends should try re-rolling on one of those?

4 Likes

I moved from that server and ended up in a 23,000, player 946 minute queue. So…

4 Likes

According to insider information every server, even low pops will be experiencing queues this weekend. I imagine the super full servers will be even worse off.

Found dead?

That means…

We all move up 1 spot!!!

17 Likes

so you’re only friends with people who play at the exact same times as you, you log in together, log out together, and if one of you is stuck in a 5 hour queue while the rest of your friends are ingame, you all afk while waiting for them to get in or your friendship isn’t real? ok

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

1 Like

I’m the kind of friend to mine that would and has done that. If a friend won’t wait for you or at least reroll when you finally get into the game…

Doesn’t sound like all that good of a friend

If anything, those friends would at least understand if you chose to move so you could actually enjoy the game yourself. Sure, you can play together at the cap so I guess just weigh how important it is to wait 6 hours every time you log in. I don’t think queues are going away for a little while, but who knows

i dont have this problem ^^ since im not trying to play in a streamers realm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even the servers they told people to move to have insane queues.

And every server that was available launch day has massive queues… so what are you on about kid?

1 Like

LOL This is Gold! Thanks guys for laughs!

I’ve never waited in a queue. Bloodsail was opened day one. So no-queue servers are available if you wanted to be on one. It’s your choice to stay in queue.

Avast ye matey not everyone wants to be a pirate.

2 Likes

That’s funny sir. I did exactly what you said. Waited until Incendius came up right at launch to create my character specifically heeding the advice of blizzard.

Guess what? There’s still 5000+ queues starting at 3PM in the afternoon.

Please tell me what I did wrong? Please?

OP doesn’t remember that.

OP should have remembered that though.

[MAN FOUND DEAD WAITING IN QUEUE FOR WOW CLASSIC]

Do you have the news link?

1 Like