Man’ari Death Knights

• Adding customization options like Wildhammer tattoos is there to be able to differentiate your character’s place in the world. You don’t necessarily need to have a unique starting zone for each different clan, and no matter what the quest text says, if you want to roleplay your character as a specific subrace, then that’s what it is!

As far as lore is concerned, I really don’t think it is far fetched that some dark troll/sand troll joined the Horde.

Daylight however is her Kryptonite.

The dark troll skin could technically be a variation of the jungle troll colors, but agreed. Theres likely a group of sand trolls living in Zandalar after Jakrazets little coup attempt. That is what I say anyway for mine.

That being said, I hope eventually there is a story, because unlike Wildhammer, Sand trolls and Dark trolls have not been in the Horde for years. Wildhammer are lucky by having a leader in the Council of Three Hammers, which makes them present in the story more often automatically.

There’s sandfury trolls at Atul’Aman. They are harnassing dark power from a dark sun sigil, presumably conntected to Mueh’zala at that complex.

I made the paladin topic which is like this for paladin.
But as for death knights I don’t think its weird.

All the legion armies used undead in Warcraft 3. So how come a man’ari can’t be a death knight? They obviously can use death magic really well. Kil’jaedan had the scourge on his side and basically created the Lich King before Shadowlands lore changed it. Originally they used orcs but they were too hard to control, so after the orcs broke free they used the perfect slaves, which were undead. Surely man’ari can be a death knight?

As for the starting zone, yeah that makes no sense but a lot of leveling is messed up the same way.

Wait can man’ari skin be on dks cause i know the dark fallen skin is not available for them on elves. Im pretty sure dks can only have their corpse like skin. Correct me if im wrong here

Yup it might be a slightly darker color though, not sure. And no green eyes. But they do get red skin.

2 Likes

Oh no way, hrrrmmm might make another dk then…

The big question is, Earthen Death Knights? Unless they make them ones from Northrend. In which case they could be in either the Wrath era starting area (core races minus Panda’s) or the Shadowlands one (allied races + pandas)

Then that just means Lightforging is less of a change than previously assumed.