Malorne Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Malorne (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Character Name: Gabriel

Class/Race: Human Paladin

Guild: STING / Devils Paradise

Note: This post is copied from the Deathwing forums. We started on Deathwing and then transferred off to Malorne because of all the server hardware trouble DW was having back in the day. So some members may know us from both servers.

Hey all! It’s Gabe, original creator and leader of the guild STING. We were pretty big at our peak and would love to reconnect with any old friends. We downed Rag close to the end of 2005 which was a blast as I remember. I have been able to get in touch with around 20 or so people and we have a discord ready to go that we all hang out in.

After I quit the game in 2006-2007 to play another MMO (LOTRO I think) for a little bit, I transferred leadership to Jaldy and then it was transferred again to Tashed - who then renamed the guild Devils Paradise. To me, DP members are the same so come one, come all! Let me know who is around so I can get you an invite to our Discord.

RedDog#0332 on Discord.

1 Like

Character Name: Tehduchess

Class/Race: Human Warlock

Guild: Knights Pride

My Discord is Dukeofdeceit#5085

1 Like

Character Name: Shamlot

Class/Race: Night Elf Warrior

Guild: Elite Shinobi

Players I’d like to reconnect with: Alloran, Milffaulker (whose name later changed to Venomous), Soladowen (sp?), Lee, Samej, Meshka, Hermionez, and Firestarr. Others I’m sure I’ll remember if you recognize my name.

Note* – I’m from the batch of Malorne players who joined the game with just enough time to level to 60 prior to the release of TBC. Because of this, my WoW generation would not have experienced much of Vanilla’s late game, and I’m hoping to reconnect to get that opportunity.

2 Likes

Note: Crossposting this from Deathwing Forums, since my guild moved from there to Malorne when they offered free server transfers.

Character Name: Killabx
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Guilds: Dragon’s Bane, Intertia, DoA

I can’t remember if our guild name changed when we went to Malorne, I can only remember those three listed above.

Malorne - Alliance

Names: Heartwork - Druid | Elexi - Warlock | Ee - Warrior | Gagnrad - Rogue

Guilds: Descension of Anarchy, Devils Paradise

If you were in DOA or DP with me, I’d love to see you in classic.

discord heartwork#6263

Character Name: Militia, Stunnashades, hyphyhyphy

Class/Race: Dwarf priest, human warlock, Draenei hunter

Guild: Raid Intentions / Devils Paradise / fraternitas exemplar

Hi friends.

Character Name: Atlantis
Class/Race: Dwarf Hunter
Guild: Dragon’s Bane, Descension of Anarchy, Inertia

Would be great to connect with old DoA people. I remember Rex/BigTexan, Soreale, Gwiffle, Blackpenguin, Starfall (Reconstruct?), Rexxer, and many more! My BattleTag: Aniketos#1757

Hey, this is really cool to stumble across! I remember everyone listed, good memories! This would be a very cool opportunity.

1 Like

Hey man! Join us on our discord. Got a lot of the STING/DP guys back together

Add me on discord RedDog#0332

Character Names: Soulprophet, Soulrazor
Classes: NElf Hunter, Human Warrior
Guilds: Trauma, Phoenix Down

Love this idea, be great to see some of the old guild!

Yo man! A blast from the past! You gonna play at launch or sometime near it? Stickin to Alliance or trying our Horde? Maybe restart or a new guild altogether?

Fedo - Gnome Rogue

Character Names: Seam
Classes: Human Warlock
Guilds: Ronin, Devils Paradise

Mostly just leveled before BC, did all my actual raiding and stuff in BC. And stuff.

Guys, I am so excited this thread exists. I levelled a toon to 10 just to post here.

Character Name: Denna
Class: Gnome Mage (then transferred to Horde and was a Troll Mage)

Guilds:

Alliance: (This was all '07-'10) The Chosen Few, The Chosen, Stormwind Mall Security, Is Naked IRL, Devils Paradise (best alliance raiding guild on Malorne - DP represent!), Perfect

Horde: ('10 )Haus of GaGa, Thriller, Tribes of Darkness, Pretty Pink Pwnies

Would love to reconnect with anyone playing classic that remembers playing together! Reserving my new toons now - been a while and excited to come back!

Character Name: Kayera / Tessaya
Class: Hunter(Kayera) Shaman(Tessaya) (Didn’t join up to the guild until way later so I was a Draenei)
Guild: Devils Paradise

Character Name: Shwigetty / Alkazar
Class: Warrior / Mage
Guild: Sting/Devils Paradise

Lol reminds me of Malorne alliance so much that this thread has less than 20 posts keeps it easy to keep track of :smiley: .

As Gabe said some of us are back together currently planning to play Alliance on Whitemane.

Character Name: Shawnessy
Class: Paladin
Guild(s): Empyrean Order, Likes Sweet Muffins

I recognize a few names in here! =)

Are you guys forming a guild there? DP 2.0?

More like the Devils Paradise prequel. Sting was our gaming community that came into Wow.