Malefic Rapture does 0 dmg

Afflic is truely in a sad state when you have 4 dots on a target, 2 set bonus and ur critting for 7k
That’s terrible.

I’m eagerly awaiting how they’re further going to bend over warlock with the new talent tree coming

9 Likes

wow 7k?? really? like OMG AFF IS SO DEAD LUL

i was critting for 32k on pantheon progression week 2, your hyperbole is annoying and tiresome.

4 Likes

He’s not wrong. Affy is a freaking joke right now.

J-O-K-E

Really sad.

3 Likes

oh im well aware dont worry - im not saying hes wrong, im just saying feedback like this is hyperbolic and unproductive when we have like 70 threads already in teh same vein. we know aff sucks, but destro and demo are both insanely strong, there’s not much to complain about in the grand scheme

4 Likes

Gotcha. I’ll put away my pitchfork and torch.

MAKE AFFY GREAT AGAIN!!!

4 Likes

True Affliction buffs when blizzard???

3 Likes

The problem with aff is the damage will never be that great because if it was than Dark Soul would be absurdly OP.

Unpopular opinion: delete offensive cooldowns and significantly buff flat damage.

5 Likes

Completely agree. I don’t think Aff needs offensive cooldowns and if they returned it to the Dot up and Malefic Grasp playstyle we’d all for the most part be happier playing it.

7 Likes

id prefer to go back to just soul harvest honestly. but 0 cooldown at all only works if you are tuned out the wazoo and thats a tricky ask. but i agree on the dot up and MG or something along those lines playstyle

3 Likes

Ya I really wish blizzard would stop nerfing DOT classes. Really makes not sense