Male or female undead?

So I think I’ve finally narrowed down to what race I want for my priest - an undead.

Now, with how I am, I am of course stuck on the gender.

On one hand, I am a male so roleplaying as a male would be easier + I enjoy their animations.

On the other hand, females look a lot better in robes and have better customization IMO.

Your opinions please?

I like female undead tbh.
But idk play what you like :stuck_out_tongue:

Both have great customization now tbh. Male undead got some great hair and color updates. But female UD casting animations are 10/10 and they look amazing in cloth imo. Forsaken all around are a v cool race.

3 Likes

I’m also a guy. My main is this character. So I think you’ll be fine if you go female. It’s a fantasy game where you can be a fox or a cow. I say play what you feel suits the characters role best

3 Likes

You can change at the Barber now, so don’t sweat your choice!

3 Likes

Female undead animations > male animations and imo they simply look better as a whole.

2 Likes

I second this. Female undead look better and have great casting animations. I think they also have better face customizations, too.

1 Like

Mine is male. Some of the best caster animation in the game. In truth, it doesn’t matter now. Just a trip to the barber for a snip and clip.

1 Like

I prefer the old female models, personally. Currently the males’ customization options are much better, imo.

Void elf. I’m a little bias though. :upside_down_face:

Males have the best /dance in the game, hands down. But in terms of cloth classes, that’s really all they have going for them.

Females look fantastic in robes, especially Priest robes. The Black Temple set in particular seems like it was made with Rotty Tops in mind.

But hey, this post is two weeks old now so you must have made your choice by now; tell us what ya went with!