Male nightborne are rarer then male blood elves

The height, the long and thin arms, and the eerie movement of the female NB is perfect for my Warlock. But there are few other roles I’d like them in, and I just can’t play the males at all.

It’s a given that Nightborne are the worst AR. They likely won’t even touch them for awhile…or ever.

1 Like

Blood elves have more class options than Nightborne. They have all the Nightborne classes plus Death Knight, Demon Hunter and Paladin.

lmao

10 characters

No one likes to look like an aged raisin tbh. I wish they had at least one more jovial face

I don’t care what Nightborne look like. Not going to play one until I can have mana addict one.

Drizzt clones are not as popular as they used to be. All the Drizzt boys made NE back in the day and didnt wait for nightbourne

What are your talking about? I’m perfect.

2 Likes

I thought it was simply because they scattered to the winds as soon as it was safe.

10,000 years with the same women? I’d run away and hide, too. Especially if they all… synchronized. No wonder there were so many hiding baskets around Suramar, and the guards left you alone as soon as you jumped in one.

2 Likes

Male nightborne are awful for multiple reasons.

• Only 2 faces.
  • Only 3 skin colors.
  • No beards.
  • So skinny they look like any incoming attack will make then snap in half.
  • So skinny that the only outfit they look good in is their heritage armor
  • So skinny and weak that seeing a nightborne warrior stretches suspension of disbelief and instantly breaks immersion
  • Racial which only benefits casters.

They are a train wreck and the most unfinished-looking race I have ever seen.

4 Likes

Because Nightborn racials are complete trash and nightborn still use night elf animations?

I was going to level a lock up and possibly make it my new main until I realized those two things. The casting animations of night elves alone made me not want to touch them ever again.

The females seem to make cool looking rogues imo.

1 Like

The heritage armour has major clipping issues and looks like crap, tho.

i’ve been thinking about race changing my orc warlock to nightborne. there’s a few good sets for them. the mail box seems like it’d be pretty convenient but i have no idea what their other racials are. it would be purely for looks if i did it.

Yeah, I wish tmorph was still around to test it out before actually doing it.

There’s a toy you can get that summons a mailbox so it kinda makes that racial pointless.

They have an AoE slow that’s on GCD, so the only classes it really benefits to even bother casting it are priest & lock pretty much.

1% spell damage, only really benefits casters.