Male nightborne are rarer then male blood elves

why? because they’ve all switched to zandalari (no joke though, male zanda look like nightborne)

1 Like

It’s because they look like trash.

12 Likes

If you would be so kind as to shed some light onto the matter it would greatly be appreciated

1 Like

I can say that the male nightborne. Look anorexic and emaciated…seriously…i need food.

7 Likes

Probably because playable Nightborne look horrendous.

13 Likes

Ever see that movie New Jack City?

1 Like

What kind of food were you looking for? I would bake a pie like the ones my aunt makes with whipped cream on top.

1 Like

Male Nightborne design it a reskin of Nelf. Nothing new beside the looks. If they added in muscle mass, different stances, etc., I’d play it.

5 Likes

They are a little bit more than a reskin, they have a different posture and faces.

1 Like
1 Like

Have you seen their faces though?

1 Like

What about us lass? We be rarer!

The male Nightborne look nasty in the face. The female Nightborne on the other hand look pretty good to me

7 Likes

yeah nightborne don’t look like nightborne… the males look like weird blue people with big noses and the women look like muscular crack addicts.
the nightborne in the legion storylines look much cooler and relaxed and cute

4 Likes

Yeah . . . The nightborne look awful. And male belfs have the worst voice possible. IMO anyways.

There’s no male blood elves.

2 Likes

NE, NB and ZTrolls all have similar frames and stances with adjustments to each to make them a bit different.

I get NB and NE confused when I see them out in the world. I don’t confuse ZTrolls with any other though.
They have more weight on them than the other 2.

1 Like

The nightborne still havent gotten there more cosnetic options. They dont even have all the npc jewelry options for males. O.o

Male Nightborne are uglier than male NEs. And that’s saying something.

shudder

2 Likes

Nightborne looks creepy. Not going to lie about it.