Male Night Elfs need to be fixed

Same reason that my NB is parked. I love their look, voices, and theme. That casting animation has to go though.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter to me… all my nightelves got a gender change years ago when blizz broke the run animation.

#DeleteNightElves

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind having the shoulder armor fixed. They have only been misaligned for… 3-4 years now. You can literally see it on my character pic.

1 Like

The horrible body isn’t unique to night elfs. It took this long for blizzard to finally consider more customization options not tied to rep grinds. Maybe the options will be a lot more than just hair/face options than what was teased at blizzcon?

For sure they need an update, running around looking all weird lol.
All the other elf races look great, night elf male needs a rework, 2020

I agree. We wouldn’t want them to start reproducing again would we?

The only thing I would ever request would be the option to customize the ear length and the bushy brows to be smaller.

They need to fix the female ones too, the new warcraft 3 reforged models for instance, look closer to the concept of them. I cant stand Nelfs as they are, they look too… bulky and odd.

1 Like

Everything on warcraft 3 reforged looks amazing… seriously it puts WoW to shame, models, armour, spell effects… Reforged team did amazing…

1 Like

B@d@$$! That armor too please!

1 Like

That looks so cool.

1 Like