Male Night Elf Warrior Or Female Night Elf Warrior

I vote female, on the grounds that there’s really no such thing as a manly elf, so you might as well roll with it. Hence, my female belf paladin.

I play male toons usually, but there are 3 exceptions:

Night Elf
Gnome
Goblin

The male models are so revolting, I just deal with playing a woman in those scenarios.

2 Likes

The Night Elf male animations look awkward and goofy, the worst example of this is when they walk and cast spells (I.e the headache cast).

Go female Night Elf.

2 Likes

Night elf is the only race I’ll roll female 100% of the time.

1 Like

I actually used my free character boost on a male nelf warrior because I want to get the upcoming warfront armor. I think it looks amazing.

Of course, it looks equally amazing on the female nelfs. So that doesn’t really help you much. While I love this particular set on the male nelfs I do think in general the female ones look better. Something about a female nelf prot warrior has always seemed really badass to me too.

The male character model has looked really janky since the revamp with the weird way they jut their head forward, and the hair that stick out too straight from the back of their head. And the fact they didn’t get new underwear and still have the age old bug with their shoulder armor suggests theirs was not a ground up rebuild but just a touch up to their original model. The model wasn’t added to the WoD beta until right near the end. So the whole thing just always came across as a rush job.

2 Likes

My dear, the druids only woke up during Warcraft III. That’s when all the men decided they were going to do something for the kaldorei instead of lazing around the place and frolicking with little faerie dragons.

2 Likes

Female model is easier to look at.

1 Like

Jarod Shadowsong says hello

1 Like

Okay, you can nitpick all you like, let me add an addendum to my statement.
Until 20 years ago in canon all night elven soldiers were female. All of them, after the War of the Ancients, and before the Third War, excluding Jarod Shadowsong who went into self-imposed exile.
Better?

So…there’s going to be some (longish?) questline to unlock getting squinty eyes at the barber shop? Okay…

Well, they’re the same eyes we have now with the silver/amber glow shut off and replaced with black (or some deep purple or something). It’s just that the eye shape is more apparent without particle effects obscuring it.

1 Like

Don’t count on getting them if your a Demon Hunter (I may add).

Female Night Elf. The males look doofier than Pandaren.

And Pandaren are supposed to look doofy.

I don’t the gender of the character makes any difference as a trait that buffs the class so…go with what looks aesthetically pleasing to you. That’s why I rolled a female Goblin.

This post is specifically in reference to the Night Warrior eye customization, which is distinctly different between genders and which is most certainly better on females.

1 Like

Oh, I thought the OP was talking about the Night Warrior class in general where gender is concerned. I didn’t know he was talking about the black filled eyes.

1 Like

It was kinda fuzzy there in the original post, because he didn’t actually say “Night Warrior” (which is the eye customization), he said “Night Elf Warrior,” which is just a normal class. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They are both really interesting picks. How about one as a DK and one as a Warrior?

Both genders of night elf look really good in plate.

female night elf night warrior the male models have never looked good ever

This. You don’t even get the option to keep your eyebrows as a male for some customization.