Male Night Elf Faces (and Other Suggestions)

Male night elf faces are my sleep paralysis demon.

3 Likes

look at that art… better put a suit and tie on those boys, don’t wanna offend some boys who’s bodies are’nt as sculpted as theirs, now do we?.. (is sculpted the right word? i’m a little sleepy, not sure it sounds quite right…)

as far as faces are concerned it would’nt effect me, so for my opinion i’m going with… sure, why not have more faces? i mean, it would’nt hurt anybody, so i don’t see why not.

Grompy oldd mann >:[

Can we just have that Heritage Armor already!!!

10 Likes

Look what they did to Varian. They finally made him smoking hot then promptly killed him.

8 Likes

Hello. Yes.

5 Likes

Night elf heritage armor is the warfront armor.

^ No it is not as every alliance race can wear the armor. Still waiting for night elf heritage armor.

12 Likes

Yes please.

5 Likes

I server hopped to prove a point to myself the other day and found 4 NE males total with the grumpy old raisin “I crapped myself” faces. Everyone else had helms covering their faces or they were the first that everyone uses.

Brought this up somewhere else and was told to “SHUT UP” and that I was whining. lol.

2 Likes

Stop. No it isn’t.

Heritage Armor can only be worn by that race and is the same style no matter the armor type the Class wears.

All Alliance races can wear the Darkshore Warfront armor which varies in style depending on armor type.

5 Likes

Evolution ? Looks like a huge step backwards to me.

I’ll bring these things here since they’re relevant to NE. They also lost this beard that looks clean cut for whatever reason.

And the posture changed for some reason and NB stand like their old models? Not sure what happened here. But NE males look like they’re somewhat straining to look at something on the computer and they don’t have their glasses on. Also the hair “physics”? :thinking: Hands forced open awkwardly. I know they haven’t exactly gotten much toward their updates, so I’m hopeful. But not too hopeful.

Before anyone comes at me with “UgH yOuRe JuSt mAd NiGhTbOrNe GoT uPdAtEs WAH!” again. No.

12 Likes

Funny how people complain about nightborne looking older, but if anything they seem younger than nelves.

5 Likes

It’s Zugyr. Faction changed my main and gave it a joke name for some arenas, so I’m going to post on my secondary main for a bit instead of the night elf.

It’s really funny how when we point out issues like this, and have for years, it’s met with outright hostility, and even mockery. Yet, the Nightborne whined about the exact same facial issue and got it fixed. It’s the same skeleton - why the statement of “fixing a bug” was grating.

Also, one side “whines” more and more because it just simply isn’t being listened to, or gets outright harassed while asking (lolhelfs), or in this case, has the fix they asked for given to another race that shares their skeleton. I want to stop whining, and I want to stop being angry, but the treatment towards a lot of these issues for the whole faction’s been pretty bad. This is one of the things I was hoping would fix the morale, but, it’s been silence.

Also, flying around Stormwind right now on Moon Guard and I haven’t seen a single nelf male with the deformed face.

So again, why do Nightborne get the fix, but Night Elves don’t?
This’d be like if the duck face bug was never fixed for Blood Elves, but they did it for Void Elves. It doesn’t make sense.

5 Likes

I would love to see the data on What faces are used the most vs What faces are used the least. On Moon Guard alone, I encounter 99% of Nelf Males with THAT ONE face.

It’s appealing, it’s neutral, there’s no reason why there shouldn’t be more like it vs the rest that are in constant constipation with a busted broken lip model.

10 Likes

I honestly even wondered if Blizz can track something like that, and if they do to decide what they should be working on at least internally. Would be neat to see data for, even if just to be like “huh. neat!”

5 Likes

Check the NPCs, you’ll see that even blizz uses the “good faces” more often.

3 Likes

I’ve been tempted to, on a day I have more time, go through old social media across multiple websites and pull up just how often this request came up.
Friend of mine put it really good back in October of last year though.

Imgur

This isn’t aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
First one is 100% passable, and I’d likely use it on an elder druid, but like, the point stands. This is a niche of a niche for appeal, and a part of why male nelfs just lost over half their potential.

9 Likes

I never realised elves have such giant hands