Maldraxxus' Missing Margraves

Will there be new leaders for the houses of Maldraxxus that have lost their Margraves? The Houses of Eyes, Chosen and Plagues still don’t have a leader. Since there’s a war and Maldraxxus is the Shadowland’s army, shouldn’t they resolve that? Especially since we’ve got the Primus back, you’d think the super tactician would want to restore the chain of command.

While it makes sense to - and I think the likely outcome - is for Draka to lead the House of the Chosen, Vashj to lead the House of Eyes (funnily enough she has mutliple sets of eyes given she has snakes for hair) and Marileth to lead the House of Plagues… we should get some quest chain or at least a cutscene to make it official, I think.

2 Likes

This has already happened in 9.1. If you’re a Necrolord after chapter 5 you see the forming of the Sigil and Draka’s ascension.

Thanks for clearing that up. I haven’t made any of my characters join the Necrolords (dw about spoilers this time, they don’t bother me regarding WoW).

That does still leave the Houses of Eyes and Plagues without Margraves.

House of Constructs is also without a Margrave, or any Barons.

Emeni maybe

1 Like

Speaking of her, I just recently learned she was a sethrak princess. Just a random tidbit.

1 Like

It was in the necrolord campaign, yeah.

I guess I forgot butI found out through the Ember Court. You get a quest to go back to Vol’dun and kill a bunch of her old enemies with her.

I thought Emeni had taken over, but good point. The House of Constructs is also in a bad spot.