[Malaysia] Wow launcher cant get connected,

And they are like no update, no announcement for hours. Thanks you ruin my day Blizzard’s tech team

2 Likes

This is not only affecting Malaysia is also affecting Mexico with the isp Totalplay. Please keep us updated.

1 Like

I can’t login through the WoW or Battlenet client at all.

ISP: Viettel

All ISP in Vietnam cant login, I tried 3 of them FPT, Viettel and VNPT.

1 Like

I have my tech support from ISP at the moment. They are trying so hard but where tf are you blizzard tech support? At least give us an update it’s weekend.

SE Asia’s second priority. No surprise since we’re a smaller player base. We just have to wait it out.

For some reason, my bnet client doesn’t even recognize I have WoW installed too.

And the funny thing is i cant even login to my account to unsubcribe WOW.

I can only run the Looking Glass test with a vpn other wise I can’t even load the test page.

Proof that blizzard doesnt give a f*ck about their playerbase. one whole day of sub wasted

why do we have to wait it out? are we not paying customers? do we pay less? are we second class humans?

3 Likes

Hello, any updates ?

Bliz launcher and official webpage not accessible - same issues as all d rest.

Don’t sideline us !! :sob:

Yeah we are paying the same price for poorer service

1 Like

exactly my point

1 Like

Cant connect to battle.net app and battle.net on browser. its been down for almost 10 hours now.

ISP: Tmnet

Holysht i cant believe they are such unprofessional.

TM malaysia user here also…the whole gang cannot loggin…i manage to using celcom hotspot

Also from Mexico, same ISP (Totalplay), same issue.

I know there was this big DDOS attack earlier, but I also understand that it has been largely resolved (well mostly) on other regions.

It’s been almost 1 day - any updates of some kind at least ? Looks like Vietnam, Mexico, Malaysia (that we know of now) are impacted.

Appreciate the support

It’s been 13 hours and no action that can be called “support” which is at least “acknowledge the problem” and “update situation”. This is below standard of customer support

they didnt even bother to reply my direct tweets, so much for “customer support”