Maladath Server needs RDF

I have been leveling on Maladath server for about three weeks now? I have noticed a steady decline in LFG and longer wait times for groups, if one comes together at all. I was good until the 40’s now groups are harder to find/people in lfg are fewer and fewer. Should I switch servers to where I can use a boost and be where everyone else is or quest my way to 70? I remember having RDF in WOTLK at some point. It was great. I dont personally remember anything negative about it. If it changed during Cataclysm I wouldnt know as i didnt play after WOTLK.

15 Likes

You think you do, but you don’t

2 Likes

Couple things.

Everyone is pretty much done leveling, especially at low levels… so yeah good luck there. Second thing is that Maladath is 100% the meme fresh server. Its PvE so the uber casuals could play for a bit before dragonflight launches. The server is basically dead, and with no boost its not getting any better.

Expect when the mega servers open for xfers maladath to be completely dead.

questing is your friend

u can literally do just quests with wrath lvling speeds and u will never run out of quests to do there is so many bro u dont need to do dungeons

Alliance numbers seem stable, Horde is declining in Maladath for some reason. According to some websites, it went from 10k to 6k.

We will have to wait when DF goes live, then the developers may unlock it.

1 Like

You should socialize with the people that don’t exist on your server.

6 Likes

Enjoy the mind numbing grind in silence and without socialization. That’s how the classic Andy wants it for you and that is how it shall be!!

14 Likes

Lol so many people get so easily fired up by the obvious troll.

2 Likes

Wanting RDF is a troll? Because they want to run dungeons?

Sure, man.

9 Likes

The trolling is saying that RDF is the panacea.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like that will fix much without cross-realm dungeons, which is a whole other can of worms.

1 Like

No, attempting to sidestep the spam rule by being the 800th fresh level 10 alt to post about how RDF will save the world is the trolling bit.

1 Like

Maybe he will apologize to you oh great forum Lord? Or maybe he just wants to dungeon with people… for his 15 bucks a month

6 Likes

Mighty suspicious with your level 30 toon with 10 posts and a hidden profile defending a level 10 with 1 posts and no achieve points… :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Really?

I’ve been leveling Horde on maladath and it does seem like I’ve ran across more leveling alliance, but I’ve managed to pull together a group for every dungeon besides Blackrock and Sunken. I haven’t tried for those ones yet.

I would like rdf for outdated content, but so far it hasn’t been required.

It’s a spam post by a level 11 forum alt with 0 previous posts. So yes, a troll.

Edit: oh yeah, and the character name too.

3 Likes

Please excuse me oh forum lord, i wasn’t aware of the official posting requirements laid down by your kind. Again, please forgive me, ill do my best to assure it doesn’t happen again oh forum King.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh no worries, it’s plenty easy to /ignore duration: forever.

2 Likes

Yes oh great one, thank you for sharing your intimate knowledge of the forum workings

1 Like