“Make your character look like you “ Shadowlands

Well, other than the eyes… I look pretty much like I did when I was um, younger…

I prefer the younger me thank you. I do not recognize the, mature, lady, that stares back at me in the mirror. :hushed: :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m 5’1 irl =( I did roll me. Short female who enjoys the elements.

Now, if only my irl bank account matched Vertigineux’s…

3 Likes

Ah, yes. I am well known for being a female Gnome who wields a flaming hammer in real life.

You’re looking for Aion’s customization. Not only would I be able to make a character that looks exactly like myself if I wanted, I was able to very closely re-create my WoW characters there. You could spend half an hour in character creation there since you can tweak every little thing you want by degrees.

Ah… to have that in WoW… (dreaming look) Though the downside is in the power needed to move all that intricate customization. I do prefer WoW’s lighter system requirements.

Well great news. In 100 years or less, I’ll look like this.

1 Like

Humans are my favorite race next to Orcs! These incoming changes make me super happy and pumped!! :smiley: Bring on that sweet sweet heritage armor please!

1 Like

Knight Online lets you slap an image of your face onto your character model. It’s terrifying.

Sadly I look just like this.

Welcome to 2019. You can be anything you want.

Cat Heads are something I think we can all get behind! RIP my old cat, yer makin’ a comeback buddy! :laughing:

2 Likes

Give the thin humans to Horde. Call them Ashvane’s Pirates and make sure they get a horse mount.

2 Likes

You think THAT’s bad? Try going into work and only being three feet tall, having green hair (dye not necessary) and wearing LFR T13!

You know your life is horrible when your boss takes one look at you and tries to punt you while calling you an “LFR hero skrub” and your reviews consist only of “Git gud, nub!”

#ItsAHardGnomeLife

Da ba dee da ba dieee :sunglasses:

yeah it’s mostly just different dialects of spanish

i can speak mexican spanish, guatemalan spanish, spain spanish, spanish with a harmonica in my mouth, and pig latin

4 Likes

I already look like Tzesh IRL. I even got the hunchback thing going on.

I don’t want to stare at myself as a Gnome or a Tauren.

Unless I looked like Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness.

1 Like

Interesting idea sir… very interesting

1 Like

Where else do you think lean ground beef comes from?

1 Like

I tend to do this loosely in a lot of games. Not always, but sometimes I’ll make one similar body style, hair style and color, beard, eyes, etc…

But I generally don’t play humans terribly often, so it’s harder to do so. :smiley:

I mean it’s a good idea by Blizzard, but if you’re going to implement this kind of character customization feature your just missing the Thin Human body type.
Add skinny human model and it would be ideal, you got current muscular human and big Kultiran human, just need the thin fellow walking around Boralus.