“Make your character look like you “ Shadowlands

I WOULD look exactly like my character but I haven’t unlocked Kul Tirans yet.

3 Likes

if i wanted to make a toon that “looked” like me in real life, the kultirans we already had would have sufficed :joy:.

deer god, why would i ever want to look like me. I’m already me and i hate myself.

And we can keep our doctor. Don’t fall for slogans until you seen the real deal.

I can guarantee that none of my characters will look like me. No one wants to look at that.

I’ve never wanted a character that looks like me. I’m not so full of myself to think I am some great specimen, I wouldn’t spend an hour looking in a mirror and I wouldn’t want that from my character either. I think it’s still female characters from here on out, and no that doesn’t translate to any RL proclivities, it’s just what I enjoy, kind of like writing a powerful female character in a sci-fi novel, it’s just fun. I’d rather a character I can look up to in a way, rather than just look at . . . myself.

2 Likes

(points at this)

While I get that Blizzard wants people to be able to feel their character reflects them – and there are people who legitimately want that! – I don’t really like looking at me outside the game, much less inside it. This is a game where I can be something other than me.

My big break with fifteen years of character-making tradition is going to be when I roll a Vulpera and it remains to be seen if I’ll be able to bond with the character. All my WoW characters are TALL because I’m annoyingly short IRL. :confused:

4 Likes

I can see it now.

Millions of baby faced players on top of the game’s avatar body, old, thin-faced, greying heads on young, muscular bodies, it goes on.

That would be funny.

• I want my cat’s head on MsInformed’s body. Ahahhahaa
3 Likes

Stormwind Humans are waiting for you.

They aren’t saying every single race is meant to look like you.

Or do you also expect them to make furless black/asian/indian/etc. Tauren, Pandaren, Vulpera, etc.?

Same, even down to my big manly hands. :frowning:

1 Like

Almost an exact match!

1 Like

My mind is aghast with the thought of thin Tauren.

1 Like

Take solace in the fact that, other than your freakishly large turkey platter hands, you’ve got a pretty rockin’ bod. People may have questions about the ears, though.

3 Likes

I’m more of the (Stormwind) Human Female model IRL, myself.

They amazingly have my goth hairstyle, but sadly lack a pure black hair for human females.

As someone who is in every sense of the word, attractive in real life, yes please.

I mean my personality is an absolute fustercluck though. Without a doubt.

I kid, I can’t even imagine a character looking like myself in an online game. I’m not even sure I’m that self-absorbed.

I am all for customization. The more creative choice the better. Lets face it wows creator is a fossil though.

But making a character look like my real life self? Never it wouldn’t look cool.

Nah. I’d be too busy giggling at how awful I’d look in every Hunter set made then waste time trying to find something else to wear that also wouldn’t make me start giggling.

I had to read this five times. Time for bed.:grin:

2 Likes

see, my problem is that i’m too beautiful

and i’m smart, and sexy, and funny, and rich, and i own an animal shelter and i speak 39 languages and last year i gave eighty dollars to charity and i have a beautiful supermodel girlfriend but you wouldn’t know her she goes to another school

2 Likes

Omg me too!! I hope we arent dating the same supermodel. :hushed: