Make the Theramore Tabard purchasable by anyone!

It sucks that the Theramore tabard will forever be stuck to players who did the initial pre patch quest or characters who are doing Timerunning. Just make it purchasable by anyone on an account who did the scenario.

1 Like

or just do the content?

1 Like

How exactly are characters I made from after MoP pre-patch-DF(that is not a timerunner) going to do content to get the tabard, when said reward is no longer available?

1 Like

So those of us who started the game after the Theramore tabard was removed can still get it in Remix?

Make a character in Timewalking. Hit level 35. Run Theramore scenario. Profit.

Yes. Right now, it’s bugged, so you have to be 35, remove your cloak, then you’ll get the achieve. They’re supposed to fix it, but that’s the current workaround.

2 Likes

… Do a little bit of Remix?

Listen, I’m all for never discarding content, but there is a REALLY easy fix for your issue right now.

2 Likes

You make a timerunner get to 35 and do the scenario and get the thing you want. if you don’t want to do that, then you won’t be getting it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, but you need to be exactly level 35, and you can’t level up during the scenario either ( so take off your cloak for less EXP)

Horde get the toy, Alliance the tabard.

1 Like

Same thing. Bring it back.

It’s just an ugly tabard. At least Horde got a cool toy out of it.

for those - like me - wondering what the tabard looks like

1 Like

You know the tabard has a effect that allows you to summon a Theramore Banner right?

If you want the banner towards “Remember Theramore!” — I’ll present something else for you to remember Theramore by :pensive: :pray:

{Throws Mini-Mana-Bomb at your feet}

:sparkles: :yum: :sparkles:

Mini mana bomb is infinitely better.

I can stick the Theramore Banner on Garrosh’s double dead corpse.

2 Likes