Make the Silver Covenant Playable - Megathread?

The purpose of this thread is to focus the current request for High Elves. While there are other groups of High Elves, the Quel’danil elves and the Elves of Allerian Hold being the other two major groups.

In an interview Ion Hazzikostas stated that they weren’t particularly sure who the High Elves are.

This makes the Silver Covenant an ideal request because they are already an established faction, with a reputation stat and presumably a mission statement. They’ve represented the Alliance in Suramar.

They already have a Leader so there is no reason to generate a leadership character

They already have a tabard,

They already have a cast of characters, such as Rulen Lightsreap who has been in multiple locations and serves as Paladin inspiration:

Also represented - Hunters

This bizarre Warlock Trainer -

this rogue trainer

this warrior trainer

This Priest Trainer:

and while there is oddly no specific mage trainer, they make up the majority of the ranks, one with a good outfit is:

As you can see from the assembled characters, these elves also have a set look which will be ideal in creating a racial armor set.

As for the location of the faction, they’ve inhabited the Silver Enclave in Dalaran, Trueshot Lodge and been around the Isle of Thunder and Suramar. Additionally, other Allied Races have had locations created for them, such as the Void Elves or Mag’har orcs.

I think it’s important to narrow the request for High Elves, as previous Allied Races were specific requests for characters seen in game. The current request for quel’dorei is nebulous and leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

As such I think requesting the Silver Covenant specifically is much more useful for players that have been requesting High Elves to get the characters they desire.

2 Likes

This topic is done to death.

1 Like

now i haev 2 poop

There is a thread for this already. You’re welcome to post your opinion that the specific addition should come exclusively from the Silver Covenant if you like, but creating a whole new thread over what amounts to the same topic is not likely to go over well with the General Discussion Forums community.

3 Likes

I think that this thread will be less susceptible to some of the less logical counter arguments.

Because we’re talking about a specific group it answers a lot of questions without the need to debate them.