Make the PVP GREAT AGAIN!

Since we all know that PVP is dead in this game and is somewhat not that important atm, and blizzard always makes the same mold in all the expansions, of recycled dungeons and only increases the difficulty to keep people entertained…

I started to level many characters, but its been really frustrating. We all know that ppl that play the Horde faction tend to be more Hardcore and more Adult and the Alliance is totally casual and cool, in more than 65 random bgs that I played alone I only

Won 10 with my toon. I am Alliance! and as we know the Horde has always been Blizzard’s favorite, we all know that from the Horde side in Arathi Basin the Blacksmith is closer than the Alliance side, and Blizzard knows this, and has tried to flip it around

So if we want more people playing Alliance in this last patch, My IDEA to give a little more life to this PVP that is already in its dinal phase along with this game, is to play RANDOM BGS in a way that can be played against another Alliance team and not only against Horde, that is … come on Blizzard!

5 Likes

Hmmmmmmm that sounds good to fight against the same Alliance and not always the Horde, That mechanic is used in RBG so it would be good to apply it in the standradt Battlegrounds, Blizzard have made a lot of change since Vanilla and I would be a good one.

About the Horde yes, I don’t know why Blizzard love them, Broken PvP Racials and nothing worst than the actual Blood Elf purge Racial !

1 Like

alteroid is right

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Ok now that’s why Horde wins Epic BG’s ( randoms are 50/50 ) , code cracked !!!

Litterally no one thinks blizzard is prohorde they’ve been pro alliance since day one lol?

1 Like

Either allow bgs against the same faction or just mix the players into teams so it’s red vs blue, green vs purple, whatever. It’s not exactly lore-based immersive combat to be running around fighting over a flag. Most people just want to fight.

1 Like

Easy make Alliance Racial way superior to Horde and boom WoD all over again I think it was the worst era of Horde PvP lol, the first ranked Horde character was in like 250 position and even casual BG´s were a shame for the Horde, Alliance had 10 min queues and seriously If I lost 20 BG´s in that whole expansion it was a lot.

1 Like

alliance vs alliane and horde vs horde is better for matchmaking too, Blizzard need change that, NOW

My 2 thought for Bliz: Make the pool for que’s larger (like OP). Then, give some kind of hidden ratings, and do a little ballancing for each game. No need to be perfect and raise q times for people, but just a tad bit of ballancing.

To retain players who want pvp bg’s (like me, my sub is for only this tbh): Que times must be low. Parity (competitive games) must be higher. Both have options, I hope bliz is pro-active here!

Both teams can reach Blacksmith at the same time. They even made it so flags don’t spawn till both teams can reach them. Alliance also has significantly better racials now, specifically, NE, Human, DI, VE.

You lost the majority of those matches because you and your team performed poorly.

Sorry lost you there.

I like how this was the go to excuse during and after WoD, when Vanilla through Cata Alliance did more than alright.

Not really sure if it’s true but supposedly even classic PvP servers have more horde than alliance now :joy::joy::joy:

We have won . Please give us the key to SW.

1 Like

yeah, more horde than Allianza, Blizzard need fix this in RANDOM BGS, Alliance vs Alliance and Horde vs Horde, Horde is too much Superior, and PVP now is Dead

1 post. Blind confirmation. I think I found the alt account!

I don’t think PVP is dead. As for your assertion…

We all know that ppl that play the Horde faction tend to be more Hardcore and more Adult and the Alliance is totally casual and cool, in more than 65 random bgs that I played alone I only

This is…absurd. Playing the horde is easy mode, and Alliance is - clearly - for people who want the challenge. You play more games against worse odds, and don’t have the super power racials you mentioned. I like being the underdog because playing with the team that always wins is for people who’s father never hugged them enough.

1 Like

Does not exist