Make the forums great again

Title.

Or we’ll just make it look like twitter and Reddit. Seriously? No pages?

1 Like

I completely understand your concern. I wouldn’t want it to turn into a reddit myself, as I really dislike the layout of it, nor have I ever been a big fan of Twitter.
Here are some of the things that I really do appreciate about the current forums and the updated changes made to it:

1. Starting off one of the things that I really love about this forums is that its becoming more interactive, and is starting to feel like a social media in itself. I’m sure there is room for improvement, and interaction. Obviously we have some things we do not like-such as people complaining about fonts, and what not. I do like the idea that Blizzard has implemented that has to do with reputation, trust_levels, etc…
  2. Second, I really love the notification system, and the ability to follow threads or posts. I also love the new like feature. Ya’know? Show support for people that post quality over quantity.
  3. Next I really love how a lot of these players are committed to helping each other, and actually being involved, be it for personal gain or not, they’re still helping people out, which is a great thing for the overall impact of the community. More help = more social interaction = more unification for a common cause. Kindness goes a long way, and I’m happy to see more of it within our community. :slight_smile:
    These are my opinions, what constructive ways could you hope that Blizzard would change the forums? What ideas do you personally have?
3 Likes

Eh, the new forums take a bit of getting used to. But honestly, they’re not too bad. The background could be like a glaring white one, for example.

This part has been labeled as a flaw and will be removed.

There’s always been a like system, except it used to have a dislike button but we don’t do that around here

Kornbredkhan - an excellent reply. I so like when people, as you have done, give well thought-out opinions. Well stated.

Op - I hope you elaborate and explain more. We all want the best and I am sure you have specific improvements to share.

Me, I like the new forums, I would like to customize the coloring.

Or you can simply notify me as you did earlier and I will remove it. Thank you for clarifying. I did not know that Blizzard did not mean for it to happen.
The overall importance of the forums is to socialize and to aid each other, and I check the forums 5-7 times a day, so please feel free to inform me of misinformation, or information that has changed.
Thank you.

1 Like

Oh no, I was just referencing the blue post about unsubs posting. The other bit is just the 10 character requirement. Even linking blues quotes is wonky in these new forums right now.

Ah gotcha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes