Make sure you buff warrior hahaha xd

honestly 42k executes kinda under tuned plz fix https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperTenuousWitchTBCheesePull-9AIvabb_g_N4HsiF

so 42k execute

then next game he hits a 19k mortal strike crit into a 18k crit mortal combo? how do we play around this

13 Likes

I agree nerf DH

7 Likes

Inb4 some random lvl25 rolls in to tell Llama how he’s playing the game wrong.

8 Likes

Sudden death damage needs to be nerfed for sure, So does the necrolord conduit and of course the kyrian druid legendary.

Just mods on top of mods on top of mods.

3 Likes

yep yep gotta disperse those at 70% no doubt about it

4 Likes

All resto shamans and shadow priest deserve to be one shot. Stupid clown classes.

2 Likes

Kyrian druid leggo is clearly balanced for pvp :slight_smile:
Boomy/dh, kitty cleave… I’m surprised no one has played kyrianferal/necroBM jungle yet!

1 Like

Ah, yes. The illusive full mastery signet double time warbringer warrior.

This guy didn’t watch the clip.

Grats Doors on being right.

so the justification for warrior having high damage is it’s the only class in WoW with ZERO SELF HEALING. Give us back MOP Second Wind and you can nerf a bit of our dmg. I think that’s a fair tradeoff.

1 Like

DO U NOT HAVE A 20% passive DMG REDUCTION?
DO U NOT HAVE A 12 SEC SPAMMING ASORB?

5 Likes

I would trade all that to have MOP second wind back tbh and 100% armor pen passive

Why? They’d probably leave the talent where it is and without stance you’d die through it.

It would have to be MOP second wind and 100% armor pen passive then you can have some of our dmg

Obviously this is a get good situation. Warriors are bad and unplayable if this is nerfed !!

3 Likes

This. Kyrian druid leggo is so bad for the current state of the game, makes certain comps a complete joke.

Ya it’s getting nerfed in 9.2, but like… MAYBE we could get some hotfixes :slight_smile:

Yeah, more power in modifiers isn’t really what we need right now.

Hard enough to eyeball how much damage is going to come out as it is.

You need to kite that streamer it’s so obvious

1 Like

Except Necro DH really needs nerf.

1 Like