Make STEADY SHOT instant!

so then why would melee exist at all? if ranged does comparable damage, at range, with no drawback…

Apparently mechanics only exist in melee. I guess we are free and clear guys!

1 Like

So add a cool down and increase the focus regen…

Lets also not forget that mm in legion had arcane shot as a focus generator and it was the best feeling in the world to not have to use steady shot.

this person’s whole point is that they don’t want any downtime. a cooldown would give them downtime.

There is no downtime. You can cast Steady Shot. That’s it’s intent, a filler spell that recovers resource for better abilities. OP just hates cast times, in which case, wrong spec. Go play survival. MM is the turret spec, that’s never changing.

There is no downtime. Steady shot you are still doing damage and focus Regen and you can so the while casting by your logic all caster should have their filler instant cast then?

RAPID fire also regen focus

1 Like

For BM they have what’s called “Orange Energy”.

Ideally, I’ve always said that the LESS you cast it the better. Steadies should be an afterthought. Obviously you still need to use it, but I would focus(pun intended) on making the other abilities easier to use. Odd that AShots were nerfed to 35 from 30 in that respect.

Don’t forget TShot as well for the purpose it serves.

So then remove the cd and reduce the focus regen