Make Some Noise LW Quest Bugged

Trying to make the Drum of Primal Might and nothing can be clicked on. Tried everything, abandoning/reacquiring the quest, disabling addons, standing on my head and reciting the Star Spangled Banner in reverse, nothing works.

Tried to open an in-game bug ticket, but the box wouldn’t allow me to enter any text, so I came here.

1 Like

Same here!!

Same problem here. Reported it using the help menu but based on past experience that was probably a waste of time. My hunter has leatherworking.

I had to abandon the quest and re-accept it to be able to click the items. Same happened on the Alchemy quest.

3 Likes

I had to abandon the quest and reacquire it twice to interact with the items. It did eventually work as intended.

All quest items gathered were removed from bags and the highlighted items cannot be selected. Tried relogging, canceling quest and disabling add-ons. Nothing made the items selectable.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing for me. I’ve abandoned and re-accepted the quest six times. No items are in my bags anymore, and while they are highlighted, they are not able to be selected. Logged out and came back today and I’m still having the same problem.

I had this issue. I just abandoned the quest and then restarted it and the items to the left became clickable to finish it out.

So I still have bucket of hides to click even though I have Supple Hides in my bag, so the questions I have are this, How are these developers making this fail type of quests still employed and why are we still being charged for this game? I paid for the year sub to get the ship mount and you are going to slap me in the face like this? Very insulting that I pay for a game like this and am slapped in the face.

Please don’t respond Blizzard just allow the trolls to comment.

this quest is bugged and needs to be fixed… please… i tried all the things listed above and nothing is working… at all… come on blizzard get your things together
thanks

Hey Blizzard, this bug has been left unfixed since the beginning of BFA, which leaves us leather workers screwed and unable to craft beyond lw 150, We pay alot of money to first off buy the expac then per month to play so get some techy programmer off his lazy a$$ to fix this issue, it is ridiculous to not have been fixed right away!!!

I am a new player trying to figure out what was happening and then I find this… I might just save myself the headache and unsub before my monthly kicks in… this is ridiculous!
I HAVE ABANDONED THIS QUEST LITTERLY 20 TIMES WTF

I used the wrong toon when making this.

bugged even more with the New DF Crafting.

so many have trouble with this quest. I am number ### that just joined the croud. The bug needs to be fixed so that us leather workers can complete the quest witout all the headaches

Even now I cant get it to appear No idea if there is even a phasing problem or blizzard just messed it up said bugger it and never bothered as they tend to do with mos things in older expansions. I will spam some bug reports again on this. also why are a bunch of these items still locked to level 49 why do they even have a restriction. They don’t harm the game they would most likely be used for little to no benefit or even on the level of exploiting or cheating i see that being less than 20 or more people globally who would bother to find a way to make these work to an advantage.