Make respeccing reset talents/item charges per bag or in all bags

I think a 50 gold respec that resets weapon or item charges that are in your bag (not bank) on weapons or items like manual crowd pummeler is a good idea. If a druid would like to respec to feral and use manual crowd pummeler. He doesn’t need to farm 100 of them. 88 can be put in all the bags. He can just respec and the 3 charges are back. But at a 50 gold cost. Ever since blizzard nerfed mage boosting and wall abuse the price of gold has increased far higher. Meaning you can’t keep paying for constant respecs. So you may need to farm alot of them at first PLUS you need to gain 50g every 2 weeks from raids to spend on the respec. So imagine if you respec and it can return all your weapon charges in your bag. By the time you have used them in 2 weeks you’ll have to respec again. The reason why I think you will run out quickly is because you need more mcp charges on longer fights in Season of Mastery. Ever since diamond flask was changed I realised blizzard has gone for small tiny changes. Why not this?
This change will benefit the game and it’s small.
Why not make a survey and ask if people would like this? They can use it for their goblin mortar or any other items. Even if the cost of respeccing is more than the cost of recharging the mortar with mats, it’s still helpful when you run out of Manual Crowd Pumeller charges and helps all your other items. :slight_smile:

The reason why I am also asking for this is because people have been desperately using the restoration function to get this item to an earlier timeline with more charges

Sadly it won’t benefit spelladin as much because the spell damage fom seal of righteousness isn’t that strong but for druids it will. Paladins using seal of Command with mcp will still benefit but I think it will be comparable to might of menethil seal twisting. Sadly since mcp is too fast paladins won’t be able to seal twist (1.5sec gcd) properly with it. :frowning: and will only be able to seal twist once every 2 hits with mcp or half twist.

At least people will think the 50 gold respec is more worth it. Imagine if this happened. You’d have way more people playing the game as druids and druids are so cool!

Or 50 gold per bag is perfect because if someone thinks they can just use 300 gold to use all their mcps in one day pvping to troll people they are sadly mistaken. If they can afford 300g per day I’d be very surprised.

But please watch the end of this video please guys and you’ll see why I’m asking this

I hope everyone stays healthy and don’t kill themselves farming mcps forever

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Charges

That doesn’t help when you need a bunch of them for one raid lol

I wrote it will reset all of them in your bag.
True you will have to farm many of them at first.
Say you farm 88. You will probably need 20 for a run because now we have longer fights.

It will still be more fun farming them but even more fun knowing you will hit a wall. And eventually you can’t get anymore.

They do need to address MCP, either make it a vendor item we can buy, or some feature like the alliance get to reset the charges. It is stupid that alliance get to reset charges weekly but horde do not

1 Like

Yes my friend

wut

No.

This is just exploitation waiting to happen.

1 Like

Hi friend can you kindly explain how this can be exploited? Because last I checked there is none.
As a matter of fact they are abusing the online websites restoration system

If they are going to go through all that trouble to change it then just make a lvl 60 weapon that is slightly better. It’s stupid game mechanics to have lvl 40 weapon as bis

what on earth is the rationale for respeccing recharging random items you own :expressionless:

1 Like

Cool, asking for changes again that won’t happen this season.

Productive use of your time.

2 Likes

Well it’s fun.

And adding new things is bad.

So druids don’t have to suffer farming weapons for raids FOREVER silly. Especially since longer SoM fights are now going to require more charges. They farm the bag cap and they are done

Yet diamond flask was changed silly mage
And weapon charges are SMALLER than the item diamond flask and outhealing healers on your warrior on loatheb

I feel sorry for you noob
What’s wrong? I thought all you mages were supposed to be smart?
Tiny changes > Big changes

Yep this one little thing can make the game 100 times better for druids in classic. And I think it is easy to make such a change

Think about it

The demotivation to gear a druid because your BiS is an item you need to farm forever. Which is an instant turn off to be a druid. The weapon itself is awesome!! The fact that it’s not some item you find in naxx.
It’s cool how it’s a speed increasing low level item. Some people think it’s silly but I dont because the 50% speed increase makes it fun!
But the turn off is the part where you have to farm it forever.

Blizzard made their BiS a gnomeragan weapon.
It’s not the players fault. So now the player is forced to farm an item they dont want to farm for the rest of their lives.