Make Precise Sigils a Baseline Toggle

Precise sigils should be baseline with a toggle so everyone can have sigils function the way we wish. Precise sigils is impossible to take in the talent tree now thanks to tryhards who think they need to manually aim sigils to get better performance. We all shouldn’t have to suffer because of them. Precise sigils is simply a qol feature that makes sigils feel better to play with. Something like that should just be baseline with the choice to use it or not.

6 Likes

Just make an @cursor macro is what i did and it just cast it at your cursor

2 Likes

Just take the points out of Infernal Armor. They’re not really needed.

There is no reason precise sigils needs to be as inaccessible as it is. At the very least switch it with lost in darkness.

Aiming mouseover macros disrupts the flow of combat.

I have been, but we shouldn’t have to take points out of a talent that at least does something, to waste a point on a talent that does nothing (lost in darkness).

Takes like 45 seconds to make a macro to do what precise sigils does. Then drag it to your action bar. Problem solved, one point saved.

There is no macro that copies the function of precise sigils. Only @player and @cursor work with reticle spells.

2 Likes

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod, @player] Sigil of Flame

Ya, as I said, @player and @cursor are the only macros that work. @player makes it melee range. That’s fine for flame, and in pve decree, but not so much for misery or decree in pvp.

What are you even saying then? If you take precise every Sigil is at your feet, if you macro you get to pick. You can have every Sigil on your bar in two ways, your macro, and a drop with your mouse version.

I think you’re confusing precise sigils with concentrated sigils, which was removed because @player made it redundant. Concentrated sigils placed the sigils at our feet. Precise sigils casts sigils on our target.

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry lol

3 Likes

Just started playing my alt sigil-specced DH and this is an infuriating change. It’s so tedious to manually aim every sigil, and ruined focus macros for sigils. Really sucks.

Would an @target macro work better if your cursor sometimes isn’t at a mob in the midst of battle?