Make poisons permament once applied

Hi everybody!

Poisons are coming back for all specs finally and thats what the majority wanted, eventho I dont like the idea for Outlaw I am happy ppl are getting what they want.

What I would like to ask Blizzard is to make them permament, persist throught logging in and logging out.

If you agree with me, and want it to be a thing post here. Let them know one way or another.

Poisons are not a group buff, poisons are personal and I dont see a reason for them not to be permament instead of 60 minutes.

If this change makes no difference to you please consider supporting us :slight_smile:

Thanks all for reading.
Thanks Blizzard for listening to your players.

3 Likes

agree. make it so number one

3 Likes

This change would be an objectively positive one. The poison class fantasy would still be there but it would just be less annoying. Hunters haven’t had to do pointless busywork to keep their pets alive and loyal since Cataclysm and neither should we have to do busywork to keep our poisons active now that that’s the standard.

I’ve seen people defend the 60 minute timer on this forum before and I just don’t understand them. I hate to be the “just go to Classic if you want that” kind of person but it really does apply in this case. The current game has moved on.

I agree with you here. I dont go against ppl who dont like this because everybody has their own opinions on the matter.

My idea here is to get best of both worlds. Poisons back and no timer on them.

If we get enough ppl to give their insight here in a respectful manner then it might happen.

1 Like