Make people dismount around event npcs

My realm is full aids right now. So many trolling players staying over every event npc making it almost impossible to start questing. Blizzard, please fix this.

6 Likes

I absolutely hate blizzard every single time they do these events. Instead of making the event enjoyable they make it miserable. They continually have problems with people getting on huge mounts to block NPC’s, the continually insist on packing 50 plus people into the same area causing huge amounts of lag and the need to have to wait for respawns. They can’t understand it take ‘x’ amount of time to fly from one end of the zone to the other so even if you are flying when the rare yells you can’t make it in time unless you are a DK or Pally.

I was going to play this even though my character doesn’t need anything just for something to do but nope.

3 Likes

right? They need to layer the areas with quest givers and make npcs easier to get to… its so bad on my server I couldn’t even log out I had to force it to quit.

Didn’t Blizzard used to have technology that phased players around quest NPC’s? I’m pretty sure Chromie in the Caverns of Time still uses it.

I don’t see why they just ditched that randomly, it worked extremely well. They should be using it for every quest NPC like this.

1 Like

yeah chromie does. It would make it smoother if they applied that.