Make Moonkin form a cool down

There is nothing special about the mechanics of moonkin form. Please make it a cool down.

Blizzard refuses to provides any graphic options for the form, so if they aren’t going to support it, make it temporariy.

I want to play balance without having some stupid chicken or blue tint bothering me.

3 Likes

If they are going to do that they should keep both options because some people actually like the moonkin form (don’t ask me why). I miss the old glyph of stars though https://www.google.com/search?q=wow+glyph+of+stars&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS879US879&sxsrf=ALeKk02rQ1l-eGq6XiK7_K3yZC9b581PPg:1618112473100&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjWhqnZovXvAhVGXM0KHeZxD4IQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&cshid=1618112591689216&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=beOyQKC5ADN-KM

You can still get the glyph of stars (although I think it is called a “mark” or something now). Doesn’t really look any different than what you posted.

The only benefit of playing boomie is getting to be a giant chicken though.

Ducks

4 Likes

Well are they chickens or ducks lol

1 Like

Yeah moonkin form makes no sense. Just make the moonkin spec normal

I’d like a tint xmog option to represent the covenant.

Green - necro
Blue - nightfae
Yellow /gold - kyrian
Red - Venthyr

1 Like

Moonkin form gives you increased armor and immunity to polymorph effects soo there ya go

2 Likes

If you don’t like playing a Druid because of how it looks how about you just go play something else? I still miss our resto appearance that they ruined years ago.

4 Likes

If you don’t like shapeshifting, don’t play druid. The other class for you FOTM types is fire mage. They don’t shapeshift so should suit you fine.

Moonkin gives armor and poly immunity, both of which we need. They took that away from resto when everyone whined about trees in arena and the class has never played as well in PvE.

I can get behind new moonkin forms.

1 Like

Yup, it should had been a glyph to remove the look.

You can still get the old tree form

2 Likes

I hated having to be a tree honestly. It killed playing resto for me in BC.

The WotLK tree was ideal. Added armor and the raid-wide aura, poly immunity, and no annoying slow.

It wasn’t so much the functionality, I just disliked being a tree in general. Incarn for resto also looks awful and blizz could do much better.

Why play boomie if you dont wanna be a giant chicken? go play another class.

Can’t like boomie for other reasons…

I have no clue why but I enjoy seeing my massive moose turn into a Chicken wizard with antlers.

I actually like the big chicken form. Especially on the smallest mounts.