Make Innervate usable in all forms

Title.

Playing feral affinity and having to shift in and out of cat form to use innervate as a damage cooldown is potato.

2 Likes

Why are you innervating in cat form? Since when is innervate a damage cooldown? Am I out of the loop?

If you are specced into feral affinity you can pop innervate go into cat form and spam rake/shred/fero bite (big damage in pvp) which all cost 0 energy during innervates uptime.

Not being able to use it in cat form makes it clumsy to use and wastes about 25% of innervates uptime.

I think they should remove innervate. We have way too many abilities as is.

1 Like

I feel like that’s not an intended use of innervate.

1 Like

Girls have feelings I get it.

1 Like

k

/10 char

I mean if you are a good healer and can manage your mana properly all while still using innervate as a dps cooldown… I would say the intended use of innervate is to help you clear content. Clearly it’s working haha.

Who cares about your feelings? Innervate as a DPS cool down is awesome, and if you disagree, you’re just wrong.

Now, back to OP…
You know what would be really awesome? Removing shape shifting from the GCD altogether. I mean, we’re the only healers that need to spend a whole GCD before starting DPSing. This is just so freaking annoying.

It seems like an unintended use of innervate, a spell that has been primarily used for mana management. Having said that, I’m all for figuring out new and fun ways to use spells. Kitty spam sounds fun to me. Just seems like an unintended or overlooked side effect.

As for using it on other players. That would DEFINITELY be an overlooked side effect. I haven’t confirmed if something like that actually works in game for rogues. If it does work… then why the hell doesn’t it work for Arcane mages?

Edit: Just looked up the spell on wowhead: Infuse a friendly healer with energy, allowing them to cast spells without spending mana for 12 sec.

I don’t think you can use it on DPS players at all Harlo. If you can cast it on rogues, then that sounds like a bug to me.

Really?
Innervate can only target healer specs. Do you even play this class?

Really? Did you even read the thread? Was responding to Harlo above you.

And I added an edit with confirmation. Jeeze, who pissed in your cheerio’s this morning?

You edited afterwards.
Don’t play dense.

I edited with confirmation… I responded to you in the first paragraph, and to harlo in the second.

It doesn’t matter to whom you were responding to, I am very sensitive with imbeciles spreading misinformation.

And I’m very sensitive with douchebags who deem it their job to respond to other posters with nothing but bile. The whole point of this forum is to work with each other, help each other, and educate each other. I offered an opinion, which you thoroughly pissed on. Despite never even knowing my intentions or my full thoughts on the matter.

I actually think the idea of kitty spam is COOL. I do wonder if it is an unintended side effect as innervate has traditionally been a mana management spell.

Your intentions and thoughts can go into the toilet for all I care. Can’t you tell he was lying? Innervate can’t even be cast on rogues, ffs.

Unlike you, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Try it sometime. You may find better results in future player interactions.

Edit: Also… If you’re going to act like an elitist… at least be elite. No CE achievements and only 1.4k io rating… Give me a break.

Ladies, Ladies it is ok. Here are two pillows, now take off your shirts and go at it because I am willing to bet that would be more beneficial to this thread than what you are offering now.

There’s enough of me for the both of you.