Make Ground Travel More Engaging

I am a pro flight once PF1 is achieved kind of guy. But that still does not mean I do not want to address ground travel in this game. RPG games usually handle travel by giving you interesting options for your horse travel. The most common one is the sprint that occurs when you click an action button for temporary 300% boost in speed. Other games also have leap, blink, mountain climbing and autopathing.

I wonder if Blizzard would ever add an action button for mount travel that would make us travel at 300% speed for 5 seconds on a 12 second cooldown. This would make ground travel a bit more engaging for me aside from click the auto run button and wait about a minute before clicking my mouse/keyboard again. Specifically for leveling in a new zone or for Old zones I never got pathfinder on (like WoD)

They should make zones 50% bigger, and SPREAD THE MOBS OUT!!! Not just dump them everywhere.

4 Likes

I wish theyd rethink ground mounts speed it will take more incentive off of pathfinder. Also, being randomly dazed on a ground mount or stuck in combat bugs really kill the ground mount experience

1 Like

I agree. I wish they added a mount equipment that would allow me to mount while in combat even if it came with a 5 minute cooldown

Paladins can mount in combat for three seconds every 1.5 minutes or less with talents/traits.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The technology is there. I want mount equipment so i can stay on my horse and murder things.

They’ve stated in the past they don’t want us going any faster than we already do. so idk that I’d get my hopes up on this one.

but it would be nice.