Make First Blood Baseline

That’s it. That’s the post. Make First Blood baseline.

Replace it with Bloodlet, good googly moogly I miss Bloodlet.

Oh, Also, make First Blood baseline.

137 Likes

It would help a lot.

I have other ideas on how to fix Havoc…

20 Likes

Oh yeah, there is a lot that should be done, but at this point in Beta development there is little to no chance for the level of overhaul/kit completion needed to fully fix Havoc.

But making First Blood baseline and replacing it with a new or returning talent (cough Bloodlet, cough cough) is a single simple change that would go a long way towards making Havoc gameplay feel more complete.

They are trying to turn “make First Blood baseline” into a meme over on the Beta forums, seems worth it to have something similar in the class forums too.

Would be awesome to get some more "make First Blood baseline"s in the replies, bonus points for your ideas on what you think they should replace it with!

26 Likes

Make First Blood baseline and replace with Bloodlet! Just here offering support.

38 Likes

+1 to First Blood baseline. Whether intended or not, Blade Dance with First Blood has become apart of the main/ST rotation. The 40 row is also trash thematically, so:

• First Blood baseline
  • Switch Demonic with Essence Break
  • Anguish passive in First Blood’s old spot

This keeps our ST rotation, gives an actual theme to the 40 row (Eye Beam focus), and having three talents based around Eye Beam that don’t change the fundamentals of the rotation, just augments, is easier to balance numerically and on a fun basis.

32 Likes

#MakeFirstBloodbaseline

33 Likes

Make first blood baseline!

35 Likes

Make First Blood baseline! The rotation feels awful without it.

34 Likes

Second verse same as the first.

38 Likes

make first blood baseline!

31 Likes

31 Likes

I am playing on the beta right now, I am ok with blade dance being an ability you don’t want to press unless you are in an AE situation and eyebeam is on cooldown. I like being able to do more eyebeams… it just feels like a more fist pump moment eye beaming than blade dancing (so prioritising chaos strike over it on single target doesn’t bother me, and I prefer it).

I am running blind fury + unbound chaos + cycle of hatred + demoinc, I would like to see essence break or cycle of hatred be baseline over first blood and another talent made available here to compete with first blood.

4 Likes

Been asking for this since beta, make first blood baseline and replace it with bloodlet. Funny I see the same DH that were against this asking for it now lol.

29 Likes

Make first blood baseline.

32 Likes

Make First Blood baseline.

31 Likes

#MakeFirstBloodBaseline

30 Likes

Make first blood baseline

29 Likes

Now that Shadowlands is delayed, First Blood will probably be baseline. :grinning:

25 Likes

Make First Blood baseline. Replace with Bloodlet. Have happy Demon Hunters. Profit.

31 Likes

Viva la revolucion!

29 Likes