Make crafting bots post in service channel?

The craft bots are really out of control like the communities were in shadowlands. btw the communities boosters are back again… anyway whats peoples thoughts on making the walls of texts from 100s of bots have to post in service channel for their services. when we need a craft we go there and get it done

No. The services channel is already impossible to read…and I actually need crafters on occasion.

Also, I like seeing trade chat being actually used for trade things.

i love trade chat being used to trade things but now its impossible to read on big servers because the craft bots. not players bots

Could transfer to a nearly dead server like mine. Nobody even talks in trade most of the time or in general.

Use the regular Trade Chat to ask for a craft; it does work well for me at least :smiley:.

I’ve deleted the Service Channel entirely from my chat box and now it feels so much smoother.

1 Like

pretty much. if i need a craft i just say looking for this item crafted at this tier and get 10 people whispering me in less then a min

1 Like

Exactly! People often recommend empty servers but the downside is that they have very very few crafters and those that are hanging around have stupid high prices.

I play on Area 52/Alliance and the Trade Chat looks really fine; it has rare occasions where people start discussing nonsense, as in comparison to MoonGuard Trade Chat lol.

i play stormrage ally and horde area 52 lol

If you don’t mind, I would suggest moving to the other faction since almost everything is factionless now.

I play on Area 52 and the people I play with is almost, 99% of the time, Horde (I mean Area52 right? Lol).