Make Celestial Court a Sanctuary on Timeless Isle

TRying to get my rep tokens from vendor and send to my panda to maxout my rep for MoP, while I am ganked non-stop from Horde and vice versa. Its ridicolous that Blizzard hasnt not granted this area sanctuary. Please blizz. Trying to get some business done.

If I want to PvP I would do that in other areas not places that will make someone very angry. No reason for these people to troll and grief.

1 Like

Turn Warmode off?

You’re 99% either porting to shrine or going to ORG and taking the portal to honeydew village.

You can turn warmode off in either of those locations on your way to the Timeless Isle.

12 Likes

Not going to turn WM off. Sanctuary is best.

Then you are consenting to pvp combat happening to you. The solution was given, and it is an easy one. That you choose not to avail yourself of it is no one’s fault but yours.

12 Likes

Lmfao imagine.

7 Likes

On you then

3 Likes

PVP happened on warmode.

Carry on everybody, there is nothing to see here.

4 Likes

Imagine no more dead bodies as u portal in like Dalaran. Sanctuaries are great.

#MakeSanctuariesGreatAgain

It’s not griefing if you willingly turn on warmode and then go to a known gank heavy location. It’s like making a toon on classic wow and leveling in STV and getting pissed because you got ganked. Brain power. Use it.

5 Likes

No :frowning: this would make me very sad. It wouldn’t be the same without the corpses.

If you don’t want to turn off Warmode, then you have accepted that PVP is going to happen to you at some point in time, not just when it’s most convenient for you.

3 Likes

If I see another post complaining about pvp happening on Timeless Isle in warmode I may start chewing the desk.

It would be on a level with going into a dungeon and complaining because the mobs are attacking you. How dare they! I just came here for the lootz!

I have to assume that a lot of these type of posts are pure trolling

:trolleybus: :trolleybus:

1 Like

It’s RUDE!

Here I am, minding my own damn business, trying to explore this cool cave, and some friggin’ MURLOC has the NERVE to come at me?

5 Likes

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!

2 Likes

What’s that?
Pvp happened because WM was on?
Like it was INTENDED to?

Nothing new there.

1 Like

They intentionally moved the Timewalking Panda Vendor from within the Major City to the Timeless Isle. Yes it used to be in a safe location next to the Balloon/Portal in Orgrimmar and Stormwind. They moved it to Timeless Isle to screw with players like you, it was hilarious on PvP servers that people had to hop to a PvE server just to turn it in.

So if you think they’re going to “fix” it for Warmode, you’re sadly mistaken, if this was a concern they wouldn’t have moved it in the first place.

Another person who thinks they can handle warmode, but actually cant lol.

This is a literal non issue. Deal with it or turn it off.

As much as I hate PVP and think its used as an excuse to troll, no sympathy for OP since War Mode is a thing. Turn it off, do your stuff, turn it back on elsewhere. That’s the beauty of it unlike PVP servers before. You get the choice, so you can very easily turn it off when you want to do certain things then turn it on immediately after.

Turning it off for like 5m isn’t going to kill you (but keeping it on during that time clearly is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

1 Like

Complaining about PVP “abuse” when going to Timeless Isle-- anywhere on Timeless Isle-- with Warmode on is rather like entering a Nacho Eating Competition and complaining that all the food has cheese on it.

1 Like

Are you able to find the Warmode toggle? If you go to the talent window (I think the default keybind is ‘N’), you will be able to turn it off in any resting area. You can always turn it back on in Orgrimmar. I hope this helps!

1 Like