Make Azeroth 1-60

I just want to level alts in some of the old areas, it sucks that it caps out at 30 then I got to do expansion content.

You can level to 60 in that content using Chromie Time!

Talk to Chromie in Stormwind or Orgrimmar to activate it. She’s by the Embassies and marked by an hourglass icon on the map. You need a character at 60 in order to unlock Chromie Time on the account, but as you’re posting on a 70 that shouldn’t be an issue. (I’ve also heard making a trial character is enough to satisfy the requirements for new players.)

Turning on Chromie Time for any expansion will cause all expansions (but the current one — Dragonflight) to scale to 60. (So even if you pick Burning Crusade, the Barrens will also scale to 60.) Which one you pick will set which dungeons you see in the dungeon finder — for the old Vanilla dungeons pick Cataclysm. It will also give you a breadcrumb to get started in the expansion and put some priority on those expansion’s quests on the Hero’s Call/Warchief’s command board. You can turn it on and off or swap which expansion you’ve set at any time by talking to her again.

1 Like

Yeah with Dragonriding everywhere I really want to go for Loremaster, without trivializing the content.

Unfortunately we cant dragonride til 60 and cant turn off EXP at 60, but that will change with TWW I think?