Make 60 raids drop class-specific tier token

With the changes already made in SoD and with the plans to make spec-specific tier items for 60 raids, I think its fair to assume that we will have some kind of token drop solution instead of the tier items themselves drop. However I think Blizz should consider making those tokens class-specific to stay in line with the vanilla spirit, instead of the modern solution where a token is shared between 3 or 4 classes, making everyone having full tier sets 4 weeks after release.

No need to. Raids have been downsized to accomodate for the tier set tokens. Most people were able to get 3 piece from gnomer in like 2 weeks time.

That was a 3 day lockout.

And whos to say that tier tokens cant drop from multiple if not all bosses? Youll be fine.

1 Like

I know Ill be fine.

But it’s ignorant to think that loot in a 7 day lockout will be as plentiful as a raid with a 3 day lockout.

You have other aspects of the game to enjoy such as leveling alts/professions/pvp. Youll only have to get used to the weekly lockout from here on out.

That has literally nothing to do with what we’re talking about.

It actually does. Stop being so entitled to thinking you’ll get fully bis’d out 1 week into the new phase. :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

I never said anything remotely close to that.

You honeslty sound like a 12 year old who needs to put on a helmet before tying his shoes.

I was right in my assumption that youd be easily triggered by words. :joy::joy::joy::joy: go touch some grass my guy.

do it for st already plz.
Each boss drops 5 tokens, epic token and rare token.
So ppl get 2 each at the end. Phase is too shot to wait for rng god showing his love

Not triggered at all.

Just saying you sound incredibly daft.