Make 5% damage buff boonable

Honestly I wish I could boon this buff, sucks to only be able to use it for 1 lockout per week then watch it waste away :frowning: hopefully they change it soon.

using something given to you =/= behaving poorly

Because you get it as an item and can use it when ever you want anyways

again, not really answering my question. I’m asking why the devs think the best version of the game includes a non boonable world buff.

like how does it improve the game to make this unboonable and on a week long cooldown

Because some times these things should just be fun little toys and not drowning in sweat.

Personally I hope we see a plethora of non-boonable and/or mutually exclusive buffs. That make it a nightmare for parselords.

I hope not. The people who parse and speed run put a lot of effort and dedication into the game and making that harder would suck :frowning:

how does a “parselord” playing the game they want to play prevent you from playing the way you want to play?

They have both retail and wotlk to be annoying in, I just want SoD to be a wow that isn’t a job

so don’t play the game that way??? if that is your stance then you should be arguing for wbuffs to be removed

1 Like

bc its meant for pvp, you already got boon and a new world buff, be happy and stop asking for even more absurd power creep

On the contrary I think world buffs are fun! I don’t want them removed, but neither do I want them deemed mandatory.

This sounds like a personal problem, and a fully unnecessary one considering you can get one per week.

No need to fix this. If anything, disable it in instances entirely.

1 Like

how does making this buff boonable “deem it mandatory”? your argument makes no sense

power creep is not a consideration here. I will have the 5% damage buff every raid because i don’t die in raid. the only difference this would make is that i wouldn’t have to raid log between raids.

as i have said before, id be happy with them disabling it in instances. I don’t think you know what a personal problem is.

i’m hearing a bunch of misplaced arguments, not many people seem to have read this thread

It can’t be necessary if you can only have it 1/2 the of the time time of course. I would like other buffs to have a similar strategy of “they’re fun when you have them, but you can’t always have them.”

1 Like

Who cares about world buffs?

2 Likes

me doing more damage is fun

but you’re wrong, you CAN have it 100% of the time.

if you raid log

People care too much about parses I swear

1 Like

Hitting harder is more fun, It has nothing to do with the parse

1 Like

“Hitting harder” is relative. If you always have it you’ll just get used to the new norm.