Major Vashj'ir Bug

Opted to start Vashj’ir questline on character transferred in from WOTLK. Completed the boat introduction, completed Sea Legs and acquired the similarly named buff. During the follow-up quest, got on a mount on the sea floor. Upon attempting subsequent quests, all mobs were evade-bugging.

I had to leave the area and re-enter Vashj’ir to actually enter combat with anything. Issue has not resurfaced. (Yet.)

Also, Blood Tap is still broken on DK.

(Edit)

Also, during questline following “Gimme Shelter” where you lead Adarrah to the Smuggler’s Scar, the fog in this cave is incredibly thick, to the point of almost being opaque.

I had a similar issue during the dream-version of the rescuing-Fandral questline in Mount Hyjal. No graphic setting changes seem to influence this issue whatsoever.

1 Like

Yeah these are all well known bugs. I’ve also noticed the fog is thicker than normal pretty much everywhere, not just caves. It’s just a lot more noticeable because the fog is situated a lot closer to your character in there.

2 Likes

When I did the Fandral cave a few days ago the fog on the way in was clearly bugged.

Not sure if it’s one of the things they fixed in the latest patch, but last night it seemed to be working correctly.

1 Like

Yeah, I got on today and the cave issue was resolved in Smuggler’s Scar.

The npcs either evade or I do a small amount of damage that is instantly healed by the npc.

1 Like