Major Issue with Chaos Bolt Free Transfers - Need More Realm Options Please

Hello, I have Alliance toons I want to xfer off of Chaos Bolt, but apparently, the only option is Crusader Strike or Lava Lash. There’s no reason to go to Lava Lash because it’s also got a very low population, just as bad if not worse than CB, and I can’t go to Crusader Strike because I have Horde on that server.

(>EDIT: Apparently some people were able to xfer an alliance toon to CS where they have horde toons…so they’re allowing people to have both factions on the same server for some reason instead of just allowing people to leave RP…which makes less sense since they’re giving transferees something normal players don’t get? Odd decision but okay… Literally can fix this problem by just allowing RP to xfer off of RP…<EDIT)

So CB is being axed and the available xfer options are not viable for everyone… Can you perhaps add Wild Growth, or rather yet just make it so people can xfer to whatever server they want??

I can’t help but wonder why it has to be RP to RP? Is there a technological limitation for this, because I don’t quite understand it? Not everyone is married to the RP tag, I can do without it as long as I’m not forced to xfer to a dying server.

Solution is simple, make everyone happy by allowing transfers to a larger variety of realms by dropping the RP limitation, there are no gameplay benefits of RP servers compared to regular ones, so there is no advantage that an RP to non-RP would have. So I don’t see any real reason why it shouldn’t be allowed and like I said…Since Lava Lash is also in its death throes it would be nice if the options were not just "UBER MEGA SERVER or “SERVER WITH SAME ISSUE AS CB”. Why not some of the Medium or High (not full) pop servers?

Just allow us to pick any server we want please, stop getting in the way of peoples fun for arbitrary and imaginary reasons you concoct in your meetings. The only server that doesn’t really need any more players to begin with is CS, and that’s one of our only choices… I know I’m getting repetitive I’m just having a hard time understanding the decision-making here…

5 Likes

I don’t have any characters on CS and it still won’t let me transfer to it. It states that this realm does not accept anymore players.

1 Like

The transfers are bugged right now. I really hope they just allow xfers to any server, the limitations they’re adding make no sense.

Should make all other servers available.
CB is RP-PVP so Lone Wolf and Living Flame should be options.

1 Like

deal with it you flakes

1 Like

Yeah, they should be options. As I said in my post. Make them all an option. We should be able to xfer to any of the servers, not be limited to a dead PVE server or an overpopulated PVP server.

I 100% agree! Let us go to a non-RP PvP server!

1 Like

whelp, the xfers are back and…they decided not to let us move to anything other than the RP servers. What a disappointment.

This is stupid…

If you offer free transfers, do not put destination restrictions on it.

1 Like

It’s extremely stupid, go check out my other post dude. I went into detail on just how stupid it is.

1 Like