"major" classic changes

All of us, when we come together and compromise.

I don’t want to go down the Slippery Slope. If Blizz wants to “do it right”, they can listen to their buyers. 'Cause we’re the ones that’s keeping them in business. You can look at the changes I’m proposing and actually address them instead of going down the Slippery Slope. My proposition of Race Changes doesn’t even change the Game, at all:

I think their Buyers are the ones that decide that. Afterall, the Standard Game has more players than Classic, anyway, so “somechanges” it’s what the Buyers like.

I’ve been tuning in on those “changes”, and IMO, the game is still pretty much the same :woman_shrugging:

It really depends on what Changes they implement. I’ve covered which changes I don’t want:

Sure, it’s their game. But, if they want the money, they’ll have to listen to their Buyers. Unless, they want to go bankrupt.

I see what you’re saying, but you let me know how I can access Old World (Pre-Deathwing Destruction) in the Standard Game…oh, that’s right, I can’t! Classic is the ONLY way I can!

EDIT: It’s something I’ve been advocating and mentioned before, and I even wrote a Post about it -
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-made-this-suggestion-before/899220