Major Cities Need Portals

There, I said it… The major cities need portals going to and from each other. Let’s put these summoning locks, and porting mages out of business.

Darnassus is really the only city not readily accessible. SW and IF have tram, Org and UC have zeppelin, TB is a five minute FP from Org.

2 Likes

they already do they are called mages

2 Likes

No, we don’t need portals in cities. This is not fully retail yet. Stop trying to find excuses to make it retail. As for the spammers on the channel, many things would be better accomplished in this game if Blizz would just hire some GMs to monitor the servers.

2 Likes

Travel across the open world as metzen intended. There are already flight paths and boats and zeplins and the tram. Take a breather and enjoy the beauty of Azeroth.

2 Likes

They have them. They’re called mages.

If you can’t afford them, it’s okay to admit you’re a broke boi.

And that you’ll have to take a flight instead. Sucks to suck. Suck less and you can buy ports.

and thus ruining a form of economy in the game that has remained STABLE. your portals to cities only cost 1g.

your consumables are how much now?

just pay less for summons xD

“remained stable” is a joke of a statement. On lonewolf, ports and summons have gone from 1g to 2g and now the average port is 4-10g.

I’m convinced everybody who plays SoD really just wants to play Dragonflight.

1 Like

time sinks aren’t fun yo.

We should have Season of discoveried fast travel. Or mabye fast mail to alts. Folken seasonal server keepen all the slow shiz

I dont think any would argue against more direct/faster flight routes even if they cost more… 15-20min from the top to the bottom of a content is probably annoying for most ppl. If you’re grouping for dungeon runs you’ll have ppl not even on the continent joining and sure we might have a lock to summon but maybe we dont. In the 15-25min it’s going to take them to get from hinterlands to mara we did 3 runs

This doesn’t exist anymore

We would be 60 by now with the PVP vendors unlocked, but the phases come out in phases.

They can’t just release a full thing that goes from 0-60 like OG Vanilla. It’s boring imo.

Mr. Moomoo has jokes