[MAJOR BUG] ZA patch literally broke Druids (gamebreaking shift bugs), PLEASE FIX

This explains everything! The other day I was freaking out scratching my head. I thought I was lagging and my ping seemed fine, then I figured I was dropping a lot of packets or the server itself was lagging. So it was a bug all along and I didn’t even realize it.

I’m glad I know now, lets get er fixed!

1 Like

It’s interesting that this is the same patch “back in the day” that created the powershift macros. I wonder if they tried to simulate something and … failed miserably.

Oh now that I have had happen. Assumed I fat fingered shift and switched bars…

1 Like

Fixing this should be extremely high priority. A blue post acknowledging the problem would be a good start, too.

2 Likes

Even /cancelform is affected by this bug.

1 Like

If you’re not using a macro you’re doing it wrong.

One of my guildies had this issue the other day in H SL. I’ve been playing my druid regularly since and haven’t had any issues with shifting. That being said, I don’t use macros.

Bump. Druids still broken

1 Like

apparently not since I don’t get stuck in form… My haste pot/sapper macros work fine. only other time I leave bear form is to get consumable buffs

Ugh please fix, this is so troll.

1 Like

Blizz doesn’t play specs with more than 1 button rotations, so they’ll never know feral is broken.

DPS, offtank, or pvp feral gameplay is impacted far more than mono-bear.

The bug occurs when you shift from a form into the same form more than once in quick succession. Almost never comes up if you’re just tanking.

1 Like

the only way I can recreate it is by absolutely spamming the macro with less than 1gcd between presses and resets itself after a couple globals. It certainly wouldn’t stop an OT from swapping to bear before the flames spawn as was claimed.

Can’t recreate it on my end, therefore the 100’s if not 1000’s of other players experiencing this must be wrong.

Ridiculous

It’s simple.

Duel a frost mage, then come back and tell me there isn’t a problem.

I’ll wait.

1 Like

No issue what so ever… Maybe its some addon yall are using or something?

You prb playing druid wrong :grin:

1 Like

Could you post on your druid Velisavalana?

Its not an addon. Steps to reproduce have been posted multiple times. There’s visual evidence in the form of videos. I’m glad you aren’t seeing the issue, but don’t detract from the conversation please.

2 Likes

Druids still broken!

1 Like