Major bug with awakened mark of mastery. did not receive correct mark

I just finished the Heroic: Aberrus achievement on my Evoker. I didn’t kill the first two bosses on heroic first. I actually joined a group that had already killed them so I ended up killing the last 7 bosses on heroic first and then I went into a fresh group and killed the first two bosses on heroic. Once I had killed the second boss, it was the Flame elmental guys that do that weird dot. I was given a season 2 mark of mastery. A draconic mark of mastery. You can check my account and see I didn’t play at all during season 2 and I did in fact receive the incorrect mastery token so I’m now down a heroic tier peice. This is extremely upsetting and unacceptable for a game that I put a lot of money into with WoW tokens and membership fees. I expect the game to actually work. I want my mastery token now please. My character is Penlandis - Korgath US.

You received both as you completed both the season 2 and season 4 feats of strength by full clearing heroic.

I also encountered the same thing, I didn’t recieve the S4 version of the mark, received the S2 version. My character is Tyria - Kel’Thuzad EU

I have the same issue and just put in the a ticket. IDK how this happens. I only got the season 2 mark of mastery. It was my first time clearing aberrus on heroic on this toon. Yamadisc - Scilla

The awakened mark of mastery is granted by the feat of strength Dragonflight Season 4 Master, and as such can only be collected once.

You did not get the S4 mark as you completed the achievement 3 days prior when you completed Keystone Master Season 4. This is when you got the mark. The bug is that dragonflight season 2 master is still obtainable.

The same applies to you. You already got the feat of strength and awakened mark of mastery a week prior when you completed KSM. Again, the issue is that you were able to complete season 2 master at all given it is now season 4.

1 Like

Okay do me now. Shaopan - Stormrage.

Killed heroic fyrakk last night got emerald mark of mastery (S3) instead of awakened mark of mastery (S4)

1 Like

Same. This is very frustrating.

Different bug. Heroic amirdrassil isn’t awarding season 4 master or the heroic awakened season 4 raid achievements. It’s awarding normal instead.

I got this same bug on my DH. Had not killed on S2. Killed last week, got S2 mark of Mastery, NOT the awakened mark. This is a bug for sure. I would like my tier please.

Then you either got the S4 mark from vault the week prior, or from keystone master. Abberus was not bugged how amirdrassil is, in that heroic is being credited as normal.

My evoker Alynathra recieved season 3 emerald mark of mastery after amirdrassil heroic and not the awakened

You likely cleared heroic earlier in the week when it was still bugged and counting as normal. Or cleared some earlier when it was normal, and the rest after it was fixed. If you had those bosses killed back in season 3, it would then potentially fulfill season 3 master, but not season 4 master.