Major account issues

So ive just come back to game from a short break while i moved.When i finally returned to game i have noticed a few issues with my main char

1: All my professions have been deleted and ive had to go relearn them. When i left they were all maxed. So Fishing, Cooking and Arch Plus skinning and leather working all maxed. 2: Exploration as been reset. Every where i have been has now been undiscovered so as im flying in zones ive flown before say ive discovered new areas. 3: Bank. My bank is completely empty not from being hacked, But reset where i now have to rebuy bag spots which i already had done and had bags there full of items, Also including the Reagent Tab that is also completely empty. 4: My rep with everyone is now friendly which was all exalted. 5: Mybank Alt who had a 6 tab guild bank full of items is now gone. Ive tried the Restore Deleted Character but is not there. When I left she was there.So the Characters i have issues with are, My main Khalèèsi(alliance)and Commbank (alliance). I had a ticket open and the response i got back wasnt good enough so ive put more information into it as she said i had been away from the game to long and the issue as been there for some time and pretty much was suck it up crap happens and didnt want to help me. I was in game when i got a response back and didnt even want to chat in game about the issue. NEED HELP ASAP