Maintenance Extended

Especially the more modern community, most who were not around back in the day wouldn’t have survived.

I’m running low on salt at home. I should be able to collect some from here to fill my cabinet for the next 10 years!

1 Like

Because it is -3 and snowing.

3 Likes

Because it’s sleeting outside and the temperature is below freezing???

I was 16 back in Vanilla. My free time was infinite back then. Downtime wasn’t much of a bother.

Now my free time is far more limited and far more precious. Downtime is incredibly disruptive now.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Light something on fire and you should be nice and warm.

The level of white knighting in these forums is almost hysterical. How many of you wish to be Blizzard employees? Or are already on the payroll?

10 Likes

What a drag

yeah i remember the servers used to be far more unstable than they are now. getting kicked out of the game randomly and having to sit around for awhile was not an uncommon thing

also seems to me that many people have absolutely nothing else to do in their free time than play WoW

3 Likes

Cool. I too like to test and work out the bugs on prod. #yolo

9 Likes

I’ll still be at work when it’s over.

No joke. It seems like Blizz puts more resources into their forum defense brigade than into the game.

11 Likes

If I had a nickel for everytime they extended the maintenance, I would trade those nickels in for cookies!!! lol

1 Like

Lemme think abou–NO.

1 Like

Even better would be scheduling maintenance to start at night say 10 or 11 pm. Way more people are awake then and it would surely be better for more players. Oh wait, I guess I just answered why that couldn’t happen. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

borrows more salt to shake on Op’s leg

1 Like

Frick no! It’s been all freezing rain and ice slush… hells nah.

1 Like

Well I did say most.

But also I’ve been around since then as well and honestly, it’s only disruptive if a player allows it to be.

I mean yeah we’d all love for it to be perfect but long timers should know it’s never going to be perfect, things are going to and do happen. If it takes a little longer to fix then okay, I’d rather know they are kinda trying then not at all .

Fine, I shall go outside. I’ve been to Northrend before so I think I’ll be okay. Slips and falls on ice

4 Likes