Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

If you’re sitting back with 3 different subs, you’re already in too deep. You may prune them, but you’re hooked for life, no matter how much Blizzard shovels a store and obnoxious changes into classic games.

:joy: :joy: They just extended to 0700

look harder, the servers may not be up but we are. you still get the social experience, it’s not the wait that matters but the people you met along the way.

1 Like

Will you please just call it for the night? Announce a 24 hour delay and roll everything out 1 day later. Waiting all night like this, watching gray server lists is the worst.

‘Cyberpunk 2077’ being investigated by Polish consumer protection agency. Again, not the SEC. I highly suggest you learn how the markets work.

what server are you on?

I… Not to pour fuel on an already roaring fire, but shouldnt this have been something that was tested for and caught during the Beta phase? What’s the point of a beta if not to specifically prevent problems when it’s actually go time?

Im not terribly bothered by waiting, as i’ve got a backlog to work on, but it still seems like some negligence on Blizz’s part.

1 Like

Servers are coming online now!

Why are there so many people defending blizzard. This is exactly why this keeps happening because you let them get away with it every single time. There is nothing wrong or entitled about expecting quality product and timely delivery. I am not even going to open the can of worms with retail going down the drain every expansion. We are not exactly asking for much. We were told the servers would be up, maintenance was pushed 3hours, then another 3hours, then again. There is no guarantee it would be up this time and if it is up, people have jobs, people have school etc. Some people might have taken time off work or something else to play this game. This comes down to bad customer experience and just accountability. I remember back in the days, blizzard games were associated with quality. Nowdays it just seems like a microtransaction money grab and declining customer service quality. It just sucks seeing your favorite game dying and company showing less and less that they care about the game. It’s just milking a dead cow

4 Likes

How is that a deflection? Do you speak english? Literally listing how it was known and they mislead people as to the value of their product inflating their stock? Lol do you live under a rock?

glad i could be here to watch this dumbster fire of monster, malding, and burning money.

2 Likes

omg they havent delayed again yet, make your coffees bois

1 Like

Im really not hooked. If blizzard suspends another one my accounts for buying gold I am done for good :slight_smile:

alright folks, it’s been fun but i’m gonna just wait and see now. good luck everyone

Why are there so many people defending blizzard. This is exactly why this keeps happening because you let them get away with it every single time. There is nothing wrong or entitled about expecting quality product and timely delivery. I am not even going to open the can of worms with retail going down the drain every expansion. We are not exactly asking for much. We were told the servers would be up, maintenance was pushed 3hours, then another 3hours, then again. There is no guarantee it would be up this time and if it is up, people have jobs, people have school etc. Some people might have taken time off work or something else to play this game. This comes down to bad customer experience and just accountability. I remember back in the days, blizzard games were associated with quality. Nowdays it just seems like a microtransaction money grab and declining customer service quality. It just sucks seeing your favorite game dying and company showing less and less that they care about the game. It’s just milking a dead cow

8 Likes

Lol I feel bad for you. Keep white knighting the multibillion dollar company, you’re right, its good to pay for unfinished products or services not rendered lmaooooo.

I did a bunch of dad jokes too, was worth it.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA 0100 delay

2 Likes

i woke up from my nap, waiting to see if this is finally it, will i be able to log in finally?

Not trying to defend Blizz, but honestly I’d rather see a trash launch for a prepatch than have a boost in a variant of the game that focuses specifically on leveling as the main aspect of the game.

But here we are.