Maintenance extended ... (AGAIN!?!)

Yes! I had to give tribute to Soldier Boy, he’s amazing in The Boys.

You should make a Prot Pally “Soldier Boy”.

Its only been 18 years… give them some more time to figure this out.

1 Like

This guy is a mood.

Youre right, this was my original ‘Dean Winchester’ main. If the servers ever come up, I will make one. Thank you for the suggestion!

what happened is the team of hamsters that run in their little wheels to power the wow servers… they were on break for maintenance and now are refusing to go back to work.

reading this forum while listening to “We didnt start the fire” is on point

1 Like

The hamsters they use to power their systems weren’t in stock, so they had to use mice. Unfortunately, the mice didn’t have the horse power needed to run them, so they had to deliver some rats from New York. The sad part is they used USPS’ Priority Package instead of Express Packaging, which is why it’s going to take so long. The shipment should have been there yesterday.

2 Likes

Seriously! Only 18 years, how many of you couldve done something like this as 18??

They could hire the bot community to perform automated tests and provide feedback!

You were right lol

Classic isnt down. You could be playing.

2 Likes

Soldier boi!

u have a point

Nice to see nothing has changed. WOW still doesn’t know how to do inhouse testing on their own servers. It’s simple buy two of everything set both up with the same code and server configuration. Turn test farms on run the new code and make sure it runs before shutting the live servers down and implementing the new code. If it works on the mirror servers bingo transfer it to the live servers. If not find out why and fix it before you put bad code onto your paid live server. Your welcome and good night.

It’s not up yet, I’m betting money it comes back up at 4pm EST

pathetic this is an issue

Anyone who was not expecting this to happen today, was on some big hopium lol.

Blaze has gone worse and worse at this, so it’s just expected this point I just wish they wouldn’t constantly underestimate their time frame.

How about just a, it’s up when it’s up don’t give specific times.

1 Like

go shave plz

I’m having withdrawals.