[Main Thread] You have been disconnected. (WOW51900102) Jan 24th

I too am having this same issue.

Piling on, same issue here

Logging into game server… You have been disconnected… Reconnect, repeat.

Enough waiting! What is this error?? I was on and now I can’t get back on so I know its up.

Same error code here. I tried scan and repair, deleted WTF, Cache and Interface. This is so frustrating.

1 Like

Same here. I tried everything. It’s extremely frustrating when I can hear the rest of my guild in checking vault and getting ready for raid and I can’t even get past a loading screen.

1 Like

My friends are now offline so maybe a server crash has happened.

Same here. One of my accounts I am able to log in, one I am not. It is not an issue on my end, it has to be on Blizz’s end.

Same issue.

so tested it seems to be related to Stormrage for me, on my trial account was able to access the OC realm no issue but when switching it errors… so must be a routing issue to the Chicago data center maybe…

1 Like

Hey Microsoft, how about some sort of update. This is clearly a big issue, and its patch day. you would THINK you would have your tech support staff ready to assist the millions of people who pay for the game…

2 Likes

same issue here, support could tell us what´s happening.

i am on stormrage and can’t get in

1 Like

they gotta fix this fast

samesies here

Same issue

This has happened for years. It’s probably because too many people are getting on at once.

Same boat as the rest of y’all. Stormrage here.

yep getting the same thing

same, somebody pleez help