Main Thread - WOW51900328 Error - Keep getting Disconnected

Can confim, on Saurfang (OCE) and haven’t been able to log for an hour and a half.

1 Like

Saurfang as well

1 Like

My friend has a toon on a US server. Logged in without issues. I asked him to change realm to Frostmourne and boom - “Unable to Log in”. This pretty much shows that the issue is with Oceanic realms

It’s pretty late over there, maybe they’re doing something server side?

I was also on Dreadmaul, Oceanic when the same thing happened to me.
Did everything Tech. Support suggested just in case they might be right but, nope!
It’s definitely something on their side which doesn’t make it any more pleasant for all of us here who can’t play the game so, I guess, we all have to play the “patience game” now eh?

Was your friend able to log back in to the US server or are they locked out now?

Able to log back into US server

1 Like

what gets me is that i dont even get a realm list to be able to NOT play on an oceanic server.

I can’t even get to the character list so i can change settings the wait icon is still spinning at logging in to game server… (Mac Mini Pro Late 2012) :C

I’m not sure if this will help anyone else. I logged into my WoW Companion app and switched to the US servers. It let me sign on then. Still a no go on the Oceanic realms though.

Hey all,

We noticed this poped up for our Realms Down Under and are monitoring the situation. The charts look good but I did want to check in with y’all and verify if there are lingering issues for anyone?

This is for the WOW51900328 Error when connecting to our Oceanic realms for World of Warcraft (both Retail and Classic.)

Let us know how things are going! Cheers!

Services have returned, but the lag is very present.

Able to log back into Frostmourne now. Latency is a bit more tha usual, but game works.

Happened to me Today.
Was raiding, got disconnected and then tried to log back in… Error Code : WOW51900328

Also tried to submit a ticket online and the Online ticket submission has an error.

Just happened to me.

This is sooo annoying, I just got back from work and wanted to clear some M+ key before shutdown tonight, but this is really blocking what I want to do. WTH Blizz?

Happened to me about 2 ~ 3 hours ago, still can’t connect. Currently playing from Japan.

Still happening, cannot log into wow, my mates are all waiting on me. Please give an update, at least.

Also, I cannot submit any ticket for some reason, did Blizz disable the ability to submit ticket so they can turn a blind eye on ongoing issues with their games? wth.

Still happening to me too since yesterday have tried all the fixes and reinstalled the game, nothing works…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Pacific Northwest] You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)